X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need bios Dell Inspiron 13 5310

Dell Inspiron 13 5310 Moonknight n13 tgl 203009-1
    BIOS old backup is erased any friend can help me to provide bios please

Hello, could you help me rebuild this BIOS? My computer does not turn on only the orange LED when I press the power button, it was already verified with another copy found on Google, it turns on but without image
    ST: 7ZLYT93
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by izaak94 View Post
      Hello, could you help me rebuild this BIOS? My computer does not turn on only the orange LED when I press the power button, it was already verified with another copy found on Google, it turns on but without image
      ST: 7ZLYT93
      Service Tag: 7ZLYT93
      Descriptor+Me Region Was Corrupted

Try your Luck
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

Service Tag: 7ZLYT93
        Descriptor+Me Region Was Corrupted

Try your Luck
        same problem only the orange LED

Comment

Dear friends., I am working on Dell Inspiron 13 5310 WITHOUT Display Chip , Motherboard p/n MOONKNIGHT N13 TGL 203121-1. Someone has torn the Serial #/ Service Tag Sticker at the bottom. But I know this is a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 according to the motherboard part #. Please if someone can clean up this Original BIOS uploaded. The laptop starts, I see the backlight comes on, fan runs fast as per the initial startup of Dell, but then after the fast fan moments, it shuts down. The serial # will be in this Original BIOS I have uploaded. I tried the BIOS on the other post (Same Dell Model) but his MB part # is different than mine (n13 tgl 203009-1) & did not work. Thanks in advance.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
            Dear friends., I am working on Dell Inspiron 13 5310 WITHOUT Display Chip , Motherboard p/n MOONKNIGHT N13 TGL 203121-1. Someone has torn the Serial #/ Service Tag Sticker at the bottom. But I know this is a Dell Inspiron 13 5310 according to the motherboard part #. Please if someone can clean up this Original BIOS uploaded. The laptop starts, I see the backlight comes on, fan runs fast as per the initial startup of Dell, but then after the fast fan moments, it shuts down. The serial # will be in this Original BIOS I have uploaded. I tried the BIOS on the other post (Same Dell Model) but his MB part # is different than mine (n13 tgl 203009-1) & did not work. Thanks in advance.
            Inspiron 13 5310

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks @hoaca388 , I will try the BIN files & inform you today. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Hi @hoaca388 ., I programmed the BIN file on a new chip. Now what happens, the Laptop does not shut down anymore, the fan runs very fast all the time & I observed that the backlight come on & off after a while but NO DISPLAY. Maybe a bit of change in the BIN files. Kindly check it pls. if any problems with the BIn file you provided me. Thanks @hoaca388 in advance for the help.

Comment

try
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

try
                    Thanks @qayyum786 ., I will write these BIN files tomorrow & let you know.

Comment

I don`t see the point in telling us you`re trying it tomorrow,why not just post after you tried it ? ,every time one of our members makes a comment like this its bumping the thread up and bumping other threads down,there are others waiting for help.......
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@qayyum786., I think there is a problem with the laptop motherboard. Same status with the previous BIOS too. Now I have to check the motherboard, what's going wrong with it.

& @SMDFlea I do realize at times that I am letting them know about their hard work!!! I do it just to make every member know about their great help & their importance of getting the BIN files or any file or help done, & spending their valuable time to make our laptops work again. This is my nature & way to give a BIG THANK YOU to all. I will aviod doing it next time, & every member has the right to show respect in either form or shape. Have fun & Enjoy the cool weather in UK., out here it is snowing. TY

Comment

Working...
                        X