Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need BIOS dump for HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ed0013dx (9HP23UA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need BIOS dump for HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ed0013dx (9HP23UA)

I need a BIOS dump for HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ed0013dx (9HP23UA)

I've attached the saved bios.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Re: Need BIOS dump for HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ed0013dx (9HP23UA)

Originally posted by John Jenson View Post

Thanks!
    >
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks!
      SERIAL NUMBER :- CND02304JC

Much better to be request bios with motherboard part number so another people also can find your post to be use full

BTW

Here is your new dump with serial number and other DMI injected
      Attached Files

Comment

Both of these BIOS's will boot up, but neither of them will fix the problem.

The problem I have is after it boots into windows and I do a shutdown, it shuts down, but will not power up again; the led on the power button doesn't light either. I then have to unplug and plug the battery and push the power button again to start it.

Comment

Both of these BIOS's will boot up, but neither of them will fix the problem.

The problem I have is after it boots into windows and I do a shutdown, it shuts down, but will not power up again; the led on the power button doesn't light either. I then have to unplug and plug the battery and push the power button again to start it.
          Try with USB Type-C (I think it must support Power Delivery standard though) charger.

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.​
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            Try with USB Type-C (I think it must support Power Delivery standard though) charger.

Why would it work with a USB charger, but not from the original adapter? I know the charging circuit works. It charges the battery fully. In fact I suspected the charging circuit and replaced the chip ISL9538 and 2 dual MOSFET's.

There is something going on when I shut the computer down through Windows that prevents it from restarting. Here is my original post https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=crazy+laptop

Comment

What I find interesting about this problem is that if I boot up linux on a flash drive and then shut down, I am able to start up normally. I'm thinking this might be either a Windows issue or a hard drive issue; in this case an ssd. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
              X