X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help with hp 15-dw3088ne bios

i have hp 15-dw3088ne sn#cnd2108f55
    whith black screen main board la-k202p
    i tried la-k201p it worked but cant see the ssd even with new win install with all intel rapid storge drivers
    any help please
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amr soliman; 05-06-2023, 08:29 AM.

Re: need help with hp 15-dw3088ne bios

Originally posted by amr soliman View Post
    i have hp 15-dw3088ne whith black screen main board la-k202p
    i tried la-k201p it worked but cant see the ssd even with new win install with all intel rapid storge drivers
    any help please
    Missing:
    Serial number.
    Original Bios dump attached to the post.

Read the rules before posting:
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

any help here please

Comment

any help here please
        Latest bios update F.59 Rev.A for HP Laptop PC 15-dw3000
        Release date: Feb 21, 2023
        All BID versions (your is 0881D)
        DMI 500000 - 500FFF
        Attached Files

Comment

thank you i'll try and lt you knwo

Comment

still same problem black screen
            i attach the one that worked for me but didn't read ssd if that can help it's for la-k201p
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amr soliman; 05-07-2023, 12:51 PM.

Comment

still same problem black screen
              i attach the one that worked for me but didn't read ssd if that can help it's for la-k201p
              It's the same BID 0881D (board name doesn't matter), the serial number is also matching 15-dw3000 series, the only difference is the older version of the ME Firmware - 15.0.2.1377
              Well, in this case I'll prepare the dump with this ME version for you to try it.

Edit: Here you are, first one has same ME version as the one in your last post, and the second is with even older 15.0.1.1345 version. Good luck.
              Edit 2: Your DMI added at both so you can program the dump straight away.
              Edit 3: First boot will be little longer so be patient.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Vesko356; 05-07-2023, 02:13 PM.

Comment

thanks you for your efforts but i tried both screen has backlight but still no data

Comment

thanks you for your efforts but i tried both screen has backlight but still no data
                  Most probably you doing something wrong, maybe with the programming of the chip or something else, or you have a hardware issue not related with the bios. Try again, should work - it's a virgin bios downloaded from the manufacturer support site for your model.

Comment

i already reprogram it with difrent chip
                    and alread working with the second file uploaded by me and it worked fine the only problem that it dosent detect the ssd

Comment

i already reprogram it with difrent chip
                      and alread working with the second file uploaded by me and it worked fine the only problem that it dosent detect the ssd
                      This dump is not clean (configured) - contain already initialized ME Firmware - means it's taken from another machine i.e. not clean. I've uploaded virgin bios from HP, there is no way this file(s) to be not working!
                      Anyway, I don't know why I'm even bothering myself to explain any further, apparently we are not on the same page...
                      At least the files will be of use to someone else so it's not a complete waste of time.

Last edited by Vesko356; 05-08-2023, 12:24 PM.

Comment

sorry for disturbing you but clearly we are not in same page if we are i will not ask for help i'm not proffisonal in bios stuff like you i'm still learning any way thank you again
                        Last edited by amr soliman; 05-08-2023, 12:23 PM.

Comment

sorry for disturbing you but clearly we are not in same page if we are i will not ask for help i'm not proffisonal in bios stuff like you i'm still learning any way thank you again
                          As Vesko356 also explained, the bios posted by you at post #1 and #6 have the same bid
                          0881D, you have at post#4 the bios with this bid extracted from the HP website, try it because you won't find another better one... you are probably writing it as errors... remove your bios chip from the motherboard first to write it, don't use the clip because it gives errors, if you don't have this possibility stick wires between the programmer and the chip.. which programmer do you use??
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank you peste for your response
                            1st bios i attached is the original bios for the laptop
                            2nd one i attached is form https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1643923042
                            which are same bid 0881D and it workes for me but no ssd detected
                            i'm using rt809H without clip
                            i tried all above but still black screen when i'm going back to the 2nd bios still working so i don't think that i done ny wrong
                            i'm using rt809H whithou clip i attached the bios chip to the programer even replaced the chip
                            thank you again
                            Last edited by amr soliman; 05-10-2023, 12:46 PM.

Comment

thank you peste for your response
                              1st bios i attached is the original bios for the laptop
                              2nd one i attached is form https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1643923042
                              which are same bid 0881D and it workes for me but no ssd detected
                              i'm using rt809H without clip
                              i tried all above but still black screen when i'm going back to the 2nd bios still working so i don't think that i done ny wrong
                              i'm using rt809H whithou clip i attached the bios chip to the programer even replaced the chip
                              thank you again
                              Try this one with the original bios chip

Attached Files
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                Try this one with the original bios chip

thank you for your response
                                i use this file backlight works but still no data on the screen

Comment

here is original working bin file if some one need it
                                  Attached Files

Comment

here is original working bin file if some one need it
                                    Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                    This dump is not clean (configured) - contain already initialized ME Firmware - means it's taken from another machine i.e. not clean.
                                    Same thing again, in short it cannot be used because the МЕ firmware is already in initialized state. Or in order to be used by someone, the ME firmware must be cleaned beforehand with the corresponding tool for the purpose.

Comment

sorry for every one who participated on this post
                                      i found out that the grapich card is the problem
                                      but it was working good with 2 difrent bin any way i disabled the gpu now its working good
                                      thanks again for every one

Comment

Working...
                                      X