hp omen 15-dc1035np-DAG3DDMB8C0 REV: C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp omen 15-dc1035np-DAG3DDMB8C0 REV: C

Hello, can someone please check if the original bios is ok or make me a bin file.. I am attaching the original bin
    Attached Files

Re: hp omen 15-dc1035np-DAG3DDMB8C0 REV: C

Originally posted by dejanos87 View Post
    Hello, can someone please check if the original bios is ok or make me a bin file.. I am attaching the original bin
    Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: 5CD93799F7.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: 5CD93799F7.
      Thanks anyway, but the issue is the same..most likely something is different on the motherboard...tomorrow I'll try reballing the gpu to see if there's any difference....but if anyone had something similar, please let me know in which direction to look for the error on the board..

Comment

Originally posted by dejanos87 View Post
        Thanks anyway, but the issue is the same..most likely something is different on the motherboard...tomorrow I'll try reballing the gpu to see if there's any difference....but if anyone had something similar, please let me know in which direction to look for the error on the board..
        Perhaps you have a Hardware Issue, Post your request there:
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
        X