Asus Zenbook Flip UX363EA killed by a cheap usbc power adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jovani1989 View Post
    Hello everyone, can somebody help me with the values of circled resistors from photo? I tried to replace ISL9241 with hot air station, i removed the old chip and when i soldered the new one i heard a pop in that area, and laptop now is not turning on. I tried then replacing 3 new ISL chips but wont start anymore! Not sure but maybe a resistor or something got damaged near the ic! Is hard to repair as i don't have a schematic! Thanks!
    Hi, here are the values, check the photo. I measured all of them with resistors soldered to motherboard, so some resistor values might be not the real ones. But it will be a reference point for you anyway.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jovani1989 View Post
      Hello everyone, can somebody help me with the values of circled resistors from photo? I tried to replace ISL9241 with hot air station, i removed the old chip and when i soldered the new one i heard a pop in that area, and laptop now is not turning on. I tried then replacing 3 new ISL chips but wont start anymore! Not sure but maybe a resistor or something got damaged near the ic! Is hard to repair as i don't have a schematic! Thanks!
      The IC doesn't look aligned properly by the way. It's position is to far left.
      FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Duh , battery went low and that was causing on this particular laptop to not turn on! So these laptops if they don't have good battery, or battery is too low, or the battery is removed they don't turn on if you plug the charger!!! Leaving this here , maybe somebody else will have trouble in the future with their ux363ea.

Comment

Working...
        X