Acer Aspire 7250g-45040g50mnkk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer Aspire 7250g-45040g50mnkk

I have this laptop at home and about a week ago it decided not to show picture on the display. It is recognizing the charger, the blue led comes on, the battery led comes on too, it turns on, the fan is spinning but no picture on the display, Tried swapping the ram memory but it does not help, tried resetting the bios with the cmos battery again no picture. Took out the board cleaned it with contact spray turned it on while out but the same problem. Last i tried this solution with updating the BIOS from a flash drive but nothing.
    Can someone help with the problem?

Re: Acer Aspire 7250g-45040g50mnkk

You'll need to fetch a multimeter and do basic diagnostics. Have you tried hooking up an external display?

Comment

Originally posted by emestee View Post
      You'll need to fetch a multimeter and do basic diagnostics. Have you tried hooking up an external display?
      Yes tried that too, no video neither on vga nor hdmi?
      I measured voptages on the board as far as my poor knowledge allows me, 1.3v, 1.5v, 19v are present. Are there any schematics i can follow?

Comment

Originally posted by dmmitrevski View Post
        Yes tried that too, no video neither on vga nor hdmi?
        I measured voptages on the board as far as my poor knowledge allows me, 1.3v, 1.5v, 19v are present. Are there any schematics i can follow?
        I don't think there is 1.3v and 1.5v - or rather, if you saw anything like that while the machine is in standby, something would be very very wrong with its power circuits. Please be exact when giving such answers.

Before you can find the schematics you need to positively identify the board. A quick google says that your board is Pegatron AAB70 rev 2 but this can not be confirmed until you read the designator from the board. For AAB70 rev 2 schematics exist.

Comment

Originally posted by emestee View Post
          I don't think there is 1.3v and 1.5v - or rather, if you saw anything like that while the machine is in standby, something would be very very wrong with its power circuits. Please be exact when giving such answers.

Before you can find the schematics you need to positively identify the board. A quick google says that your board is Pegatron AAB70 rev 2 but this can not be confirmed until you read the designator from the board. For AAB70 rev 2 schematics exist.
          I measured the voltages while turned on (i know i am not supposed to do that)
          I will check the board model and inform you
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dmmitrevski View Post
            I measured the voltages while turned on (i know i am not supposed to do that)
            I will check the board model and inform you
            Thank you
            You are absolutely supposed to do that. How else would you get voltages if there are no voltages?

But something must've been wrong with your measurements.

Comment

Working...
            X