X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell n5010 can be converted from graphic version to non graphic

Originally posted by vickey_vip View Post
    Yes bro tell me what problem you facing
    I did everything but still i have black screen. It is coming but no character. Can u help me?

Comment

I have convert this its have display, but after 2 minutes its becomes off, processor over heat. I remove graphic chip, but cannot remove graphics ram

Comment

Originally posted by razu View Post
        I have convert this its have display, but after 2 minutes its becomes off, processor over heat. I remove graphic chip, but cannot remove graphics ram
        Graphics ram removal is optional though advised to remove to reduce power consumption but still as i said is not mandatory. So you need to look at vcc circuit/Bios corruption. Might me ME region issued with bios or even looking at dying PCH.

Comment

I successful do it on my motherboard which part no is following
          09909-1
          DG15
          48.4HH01.011

DO THE FOLLOWING CHANGES WHICH I POSTING IN IMAGES

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WHITE DISPLAY FOLLOW INSTRUCTION WHICH SHOWN IN PICTURE
          if any one have issue msg me
          Hi, can you explain, why you markered "D point" on (9) picture, without any notes what to do there?

Comment

hello
            there is a lot of method and not true
            i have white screen problem
            please help me

Comment

Hello i have only backlight.help me pleasssss

Comment

I successful do it on my motherboard which part no is following
                09909-1
                DG15
                48.4HH01.011

DO THE FOLLOWING CHANGES WHICH I POSTING IN IMAGES

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WHITE DISPLAY FOLLOW INSTRUCTION WHICH SHOWN IN PICTURE
                if any one have issue msg me

Hello! I did the convertion successfully and i have image but my problem is that i have a little distortion on the screen like small red and black dots like shadows! Do you know what it can be?

Comment

tankyou

Comment

Dear all
                    Kindly I request photos for both side of dell n5010 motherboard which I can see all elements and all writing thanks for your kind supports

I have dell N5010 laptop, i have got problem in ATI graphic card and I want to use intel instead of ATI
                    What is the best way to perform such task
                    Best regards

Dear all
                    Kindly I ask all of you
                    1- if some one have N5010 motherboard circuit after modified to non graphic, please share it
                    2-I saw in net some one converted from graphic version to non graphic but without jumper
                    if some one try such method please advice
                    best regards

Dear vektro
                    Thanks for your kind reply, Kindly explain to me (such method only work for display and not for HDMI or VGA output)
                    regards
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-20-2020, 02:28 AM. Reason: merged 4 posts

Comment

Originally posted by adeladel
                      Dear all
                      Kindly I ask all of you
                      1- if some one have N5010 motherboard circuit after modified to non graphic, please share it
                      2-I saw in net some one converted from graphic version to non graphic but without jumper
                      if some one try such method please advice
                      best regards
                      Hello friend,
                      recently i converted an N5010 board using Dr. Bios way.

It works only for laptop's display, not HDMI's or VGA's outputs.

Now i am trying to resolve this too.

Check the attachment.
                      Attached Files

Comment

If any body do this and the laptop won't boot or read the hard disk move this res in pic it will work perfectly
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello ,
                          I have a similar problem. A blank screen appears, but the windowa starts normally. Where can the problem be? Can the video card not work but the windows 10 will start normally?
                          When I press D + power button the display turns on and I have a red, blue, green, white screen ... diagnosis mode
                          attach a photo

The problem is visible in this video clip.
                          https://youtu.be/z6Dx2qPdML8

When I touch IC Voltaging CPU Core declined by 100mV and the display/picture changes. Do you have an idea where to look the problem. Can it be burned CPU? Thanks!Best regards!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-20-2020, 02:29 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

can i have a complete step by step and procedure how to convert graphics to uma of dell n5010?thanks

Originally posted by vektro View Post
                            Hello friend,

Check the attachment.
                            sir can i have to origin or code of this picture of yours of example what is the meaning of letter B and F in picture?

Originally posted by samanthban View Post
                            Thanks my friend
                            where is the pdf sir where i can downloard it?thanks
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-20-2020, 02:30 AM. Reason: merged 3 posts

Comment

Originally posted by ravi kiran View Post
                              i treid and succeed on this n5010 succesfully ok
                              no problem
                              Please give me attached files

Hello friend,

Check the attachment.

Thanks bro
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-20-2020, 02:31 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

Hello friend,

Check the attachment.
                                Thank you

Comment

Hello friend,

Check the attachment.
                                  worked for me thank you.

Comment

I did the conversion but the laptop has black screen. The laptop Posts fine and detects whether the screen is connected or not by generating 5 beeps. The PCH generates PCH_LCDVDD_EN but it does not generate PCH_VGA_BLEN. The screen has neither data nor backlight. Does anyone know what is wrong?
                                    Last edited by caspian; 05-20-2020, 02:21 AM.

Comment

typing mistake: I meant 8 beeps, not 5 beeps.

Comment

Post clear photos of your mb-both sides.

Comment

I did the conversion according to the photos of Post#110. I double checked all the new components and they were correct.
                                          All voltage rails are present. Graphics-ralated voltage rails are provided to PCH. The Bios can detect presence/absence of RAM but it stops when it tries to start the Integrated Graphics. That is why the screen has neither data nor backlight. Then, the laptop does nothing but stays on while the fan speed is controlled properly.
                                          Compared to the time of Discrete graphics, now that PCH has the GFX_Core voltage, it gets about 20 degrees hotter.
                                          I have tested both the UMA and the Discrete versions of Bios and EC firmware in the following thread but no signal changed:
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84754

Now I do not know whether the problem originates from wrong vBios or defective PCH. what is your guess?

Note: I wonder why none of the successful technicians in this thread mentioned any Bios reprogramming. Maybe, the original Discrete version of Bios contain both vbios of ATI and Intel graphics. Am I wrong?
                                          Last edited by caspian; 05-23-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X