No announcement yet.

Lenovo 11E8 M70Q DIFFERENT FROM 11DT. REQUEST BIOS PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hy, i have a PC M70Q - 11E8, that is dead, no power led, no logo led , change the CPU, still dead !
    - pc is like new but with OS amazon.Gringotts2, i try to program bios 16mb, nothing, i change the 16mb W25Q128 with other, write another dump file, still no power up, replace again W25Q128 with other and write another dump file, still DEAD
    - i have 3v3, 5v, 1v and others voltage. power botton drops to 0 and back 3v3.

my question , is possbile this pc will not power up becouse is locked ? maybe need a lan wake up , i dont know.
    Last edited by angel-boy; 03-25-2024, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by angel-boy View Post
      hy, i have a PC M70Q - 11E8, that is dead, no power led, no logo led , change the CPU, still dead !
      - pc is like new but with OS amazon.Gringotts2, i try to program bios 16mb, nothing, i change the 16mb W25Q128 with other, write another dump file, still no power up, replace again W25Q128 with other and write another dump file, still DEAD
      - i have 3v3, 5v, 1v and others voltage. power botton drops to 0 and back 3v3.

my question , is possbile this pc will not power up becouse is locked ? maybe need a lan wake up , i dont know.
      ?

Comment

Post requet here : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...pc-peripherals

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
        X