Help me pls. Dell optiplex 3080 clean bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me pls. Dell optiplex 3080 clean bios

how to flash bin to bios. dell 3080 sff password locked. service tag 4XZCYF3

Comment

Originally posted by layla2023 View Post
      how to flash bin to bios. dell 3080 sff password locked. service tag 4XZCYF3
      https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...mer+how+to+use

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

try that in first boot put your service tag. its a 32mb bios
        it works in all bios issue/ no display. no need rebuild and clean me. idk if that works in passwords I haven't tried yet.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by rex98; 09-22-2023, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
          try that in first boot put your service tag. its a 32mb bios
          it works in all bios issue/ no display. no need rebuild and clean me. idk if that works in passwords I haven't tried yet.
          thank you this bios is working.

Comment

please help to unlock the bios or clean it. Dell optiplex 3080 micro service tag 5984SH3
            many many thanks in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mydayparade View Post
              please help to unlock the bios or clean it. Dell optiplex 3080 micro service tag 5984SH3
              many many thanks in advance
              CCCCCC
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

CCCCCC
                your a life savior thank you so much!! merry christmas!

Comment

Greetings,

I have a Dell Optiplex 3080 micro, I really really need help resetting the BIOS password and bypassing Absolute Computrace, Here are the specs for the computer:

DELL OPTIPLEX 3080 MICRO SYSTEM TAG 26268B3-8FC8

EXPRESS SERVICE CODE 4720011663

PROCESSOR TYPE i5-10500T CPU @ 2.3 GHz

DATE OF MANUFACTURE IS: 02/08/2021.

Any help would be amazing. I don't have access to Windows machine yet, but I do have an older MacBook Pro (2013 model) running High Sierra, if I need certain software to run/open up a windows file to fix the BIOS password issue.

Absolute formerly known as known as Computrace is enabled to load the firmware Persistance Module.
                  Absolute monitoring service may or may not be activated anymore.

Happy Holidays,

Panteaze

Comment

Originally posted by panteaze View Post
                    Greetings,

I have a Dell Optiplex 3080 micro, I really really need help resetting the BIOS password and bypassing Absolute Computrace, Here are the specs for the computer:

DELL OPTIPLEX 3080 MICRO SYSTEM TAG 26268B3-8FC8

EXPRESS SERVICE CODE 4720011663

PROCESSOR TYPE i5-10500T CPU @ 2.3 GHz

DATE OF MANUFACTURE IS: 02/08/2021.

Any help would be amazing. I don't have access to Windows machine yet, but I do have an older MacBook Pro (2013 model) running High Sierra, if I need certain software to run/open up a windows file to fix the BIOS password issue.

Absolute formerly known as known as Computrace is enabled to load the firmware Persistance Module.
                    Absolute monitoring service may or may not be activated anymore.

Happy Holidays,

Panteaze

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...21#post1622421

Comment

Thank you so much. The link you shared is really an excellent resource and a wealth of information. At this point I'm really struggling to understand a lot of it. I watched a video explaining how to flash and dump the BIOS. Beyond that my understanding is limited.
                      I have some additional details and screenshots that might simplify the process. The computer works in every way, meaning it boots to windows login screen. The monitor displays work, and the machine is basically new, the data and files on it are of no use to me. I'm not worried about losing info or files. It's running windows 10. I'm attaching a couple images from the BIOS screen.
                      Last edited by panteaze; 12-30-2023, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panteaze View Post
                        Thank you so much. The link you shared is really an excellent resource and a wealth of information. At this point I'm really struggling to understand a lot of it. I watched a video explaining how to flash and dump the BIOS. Beyond that my understanding is limited.
                        I have some additional details and screenshots that might simplify the process. The computer works in every way, meaning it boots to windows login screen. The monitor displays work, and the machine is basically new, the data and files on it are of no use to me. I'm not worried about losing info or files. It's running windows 10. I'm attaching a couple images from the BIOS screen.
                        You need to port the locked file here using a programmer.

Comment

Hi masters Can someone help me Dell optiplex 3080 micro I need bios clean no service tag bin file to flash or how to remove computrace absolute thanks in advance!

Comment

good morning friends of the group
                          I have two PCs - optiplex 3080 sf t mini tower. and second dell laptitude 5420 laptop
                          Windows 8 boot blocked... I ensalle the nand bios that friend rex98 presented.
                          It works 100%. It didn't work for me, the PC stayed on and didn't work. I would appreciate some help.
                          To rescue this PC I sent the dumped bios
                          1-DEL OPTIPLEX 3080 -model D15S
                          2-DELL LAPTITUDE 5420 (bios 1024kb)
                          dumped with ch341 programmer. Thank you very much for
                          be here for us.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Vesko356; 01-23-2024, 04:08 AM. Reason: Dell "laptitude" 5420 bios removed.

Comment

Originally posted by eduardo2000 View Post
                            ...and second dell laptitude 5420 laptop...
                            Read the rules please - "Laptops, Tablets and Mobile Devices" sub-fotum is here:
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...mobile-devices

Also you must post the serial number
                            RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                            • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                            X