• Show
Clear All

Re: HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Small Form Factor PC bios request

Originally posted by OKRPKCOMP View Post
    Need bios repair
    hp elitedesk 800 g2 sff
    s.no 2UA641268H
    Product no L1g76av
    Here's your new bios file, try it and give me the results.
    Program that file to your 16MB chip and put your 8MB chip back.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Here's your new bios file, try it and give me the results.
      Program that file to your 16MB chip and put your 8MB chip back.
      Thanks for yours quick response
      but my 8mb ec bios is also corrupted, and due to that board is not turning on
      i checked every thing in hardware, everything is ok, so i am confirm its bios fault

Comment

Thanks for yours quick response
        but my 8mb ec bios is also corrupted, and due to that board is not turning on
        i checked every thing in hardware, everything is ok, so i am confirm its bios fault
        Try hoaca388's files in Post #40.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Base Model Small Form Factor PC
          hoaca388 sir
          Thanks
          will response tomorrow morning

Comment

hoaca388 sir
            Thanks
            will response tomorrow morning
            Its working
            Thankzzzzzzzzz

Comment

can i ask i bought the same unit an hp elitedesk 800 g2 sff system unit the other day and tried flashing the rom file that i ask to be unlocked here in this post. But it doesn't seem to work? does every elitedesk has a unique bios code?

Comment

Originally posted by MoNeCs88 View Post
                can i ask i bought the same unit an hp elitedesk 800 g2 sff system unit the other day and tried flashing the rom file that i ask to be unlocked here in this post. But it doesn't seem to work? does every elitedesk has a unique bios code?
                to have the bios unlocked, you have to post the original bios here, and someone will help you
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Good day this is the unlocked bios of the unit i bought.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MoNeCs88 View Post
                    Good day this is the unlocked bios of the unit i bought.
                    Find RC Unlocker.
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thank you

Comment

good day please help need to remove bios password on my HP ELITEDESK 800 G2...THANK YOU
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lambungay2023 View Post
                          good day please help need to remove bios password on my HP ELITEDESK 800 G2...THANK YOU
                          try..
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

thank you so much @peste

Comment

hi sir hoaca388 im sorry for the very late update. i try the bios you unlock but its no display i think my original bios its damage or corrupted because it cannot be erased. thank you very much sir

Comment

hi everyone can you help me remove the administrative bios password. this is a good bios but it has a password. thanks in advanced.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snar View Post
                                  hi everyone can you help me remove the administrative bios password. this is a good bios but it has a password. thanks in advanced.
                                  Find : RC Unlocker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                    Find : RC Unlocker
                                    Thank you very much sir. god bless you. the password is removed.

Comment

Thank u peste u saved my time

Comment

here 8 mb working ec dump
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi all

I know this is an old thread, but I have similar issue with my EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF.

This is the chip info:
                                          MXIC MX25L12873F
                                          M2I-10G
                                          BC439000
                                          L163204

I tested to reflash bios using file from post no 2 and it did not work. Now Trying bios from post no 40 --> Also failed

If I flashed the wrong bios or just erase the bios chip. When I turn the computer on, it will beep 2 long and 4 short beeps indicating it is not recognizing the bios and attempted to reflash from backup. After two cycle of 2 long and 4 short beeps, the beep stops and the system tried to turn on again, but again failed to post and the fan is ramping up.

What can I do next? Also, is the MX25L6473F the one used as EC Chip? I am not sure where to locate EC Chip to flash the 8MB bios from post no 40.

Please help and thank you.
                                          Last edited by cinlung; 11-02-2023, 01:57 AM. Reason: Update status

Comment

Working...
                                          X