• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bios for HP Prodesk 400 G2 Mini

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    hi ,,,have a nice day.... please repair these bioses. thanx in advance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by smali; 05-17-2023, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smali View Post
      hi ,,,have a nice day.... please repair these bioses. thanx in advance
      You want 4 ... .You havnt mentioned what the problems are.Clean the ME firmware as a first step,it might fix one or all of them -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3 .There are enough working bios in this thread that you can also try.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

You want 4 ... .You havnt mentioned what the problems are.Clean the ME firmware as a first step,it might fix one or all of them -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3 .There are enough working bios in this thread that you can also try.
        Thanks for reply... Problem is no display.. power on is ok...after some time the fan blows in high speed...no error beeps..just power light glows... When i remove the ram ..it gives error beeps ..so the problem is no display.

Comment

Try this one.

EDIT: no pass
          the file you attach was 16MB and original backup just 8MB, just flash it or need something else? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by azaejae View Post
            the file you attach was 16MB and original backup just 8MB, just flash it or need something else? thank you
            yes. need help to.. how toflash the bios? in update bios did not detect and original only 9mb.
            what is the next step after download the modified bios?

tq

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
              Edited with your old me region
              I will try it, thanks any way

Comment

Hi ! I am new to this forum. I am struck at the bios of hp prodesk 400 g2 mini. I have a repair shop and and normally do these repairs without any problem mostly hp 400 g2 etx but this one PC had a corrupted bios, fan spinning all OK but no display. I did bios by changing bios region through hp website by serial No. but its not working. Now it gives bios beeps 5+2 beeps. I have tried many times but in vain sometime fan spin at full speed and sometimes beeps ,. Now i am thinking that maybe i have problem in backup of bios. But i doubt as i have only one backup.
                Kindly help me i am posting serial No and backup of bios which i doubt is OK.

Serial No=SGH611SCT8
                Kindly help
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Qureshi Computers View Post

Hi ! I am new to this forum. I am struck at the bios of hp prodesk 400 g2 mini. I have a repair shop and and normally do these repairs without any problem mostly hp 400 g2 etx but this one PC had a corrupted bios, fan spinning all OK but no display. I did bios by changing bios region through hp website by serial No. but its not working. Now it gives bios beeps 5+2 beeps. I have tried many times but in vain sometime fan spin at full speed and sometimes beeps ,. Now i am thinking that maybe i have problem in backup of bios. But i doubt as i have only one backup.
                  Kindly help me i am posting serial No and backup of bios which i doubt is OK.

Serial No=SGH611SCT8
                  Kindly help
                  HP ProDesk 400 G2 Desktop Mini PC
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    HP ProDesk 400 G2 Desktop Mini PC
                    5 long beeps and 2 short beeps still. Any clue. I have also done this bios almost 20 times by different ways. Any one to help

Comment

Originally posted by Qureshi Computers View Post

5 long beeps and 2 short beeps still. Any clue. I have also done this bios almost 20 times by different ways. Any one to help
                      Looking hardware issues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Looking hardware issues.
                        What if I had a corrupted backup or no backup. Is it possible to still make a working bios?

Comment

What if I had a corrupted backup or no backup. Is it possible to still make a working bios? Anyone

Comment

Working...
                          X