Acer Veriton N4660G Bios Password needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer Veriton N4660G Bios Password needed

Hi, I would like unlock my bios from this model (acer veriton n4660g), maybe some example please, how can i do it for myself in the future?
    Many thanks if somebody can help me!
    Attached Files

Re: Acer Veriton N4660G Bios Password needed

Originally posted by mylocky View Post
    Hi, I would like unlock my bios from this model (acer veriton n4660g), maybe some example please, how can i do it for myself in the future?
    Many thanks if somebody can help me!
    Try this Password: tpm4ever
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Not helped. @vinafix they unpassed my dump.. but not sharing the methode with me.

Comment

Not helped. @vinafix they unpassed my dump.. but not sharing the methode with me.
        Could you share that dump with us then we can compare it to your backup.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Could you share that dump with us then we can compare it to your backup.

Here you go.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here you go.
            They just changed the BIOS Region with the one which is provided by Acer, Version "R02-A2".
            Also they forgot to transfer your DMI and Windows Key.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
              They just changed the BIOS Region with the one which is provided by Acer, Version "R02-A2".
              Also they forgot to transfer your DMI and Windows Key.
              How can i recover the password from my dump? Or it is available? Or just swap the provided bios and let it go? But withour dmi data i can still use it without problem, but how can i put dmi from my dump to another?

Comment

How can i recover the password from my dump? Or it is available? Or just swap the provided bios and let it go? But withour dmi data i can still use it without problem, but how can i put dmi from my dump to another?
                I think this file will works fine, try it.
                Attached Files
                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                  I think this file will works fine, try it.
                  Works fine. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X