Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Need some help to get the warning message remove for my hp z2 g9 sff workstation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Need some help to get the warning message remove for my hp z2 g9 sff workstation

I recently bought a hp workstation on marketplace. I think i got scamed. I ending up with a sample mechine? It has a QS CPU in it. But now there is a very annoying warning message every time I boot up
    Is there anyway I can remove this? I see some forum post that mention about sssm.bat. But can anyone provide more detail about it?
    Thanks
    John
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5eaffde9f87f2cd3a7e7bc47d7d864e.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.9 KB ID:	3243471

Just an update I found the SSSM.bat that works. But After complete shutdown and power up again. It give me 5 white blink and 7 red blink on the power button.
    I think the motherboard just died.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWang View Post
      Just an update I found the SSSM.bat that works. But After complete shutdown and power up again. It give me 5 white blink and 7 red blink on the power button.
      I think the motherboard just died.
      If you have a bios programmer post your backup in the bios requests sub forum and somebody will try and fix it for you.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
      X