Need help on emachines 1840 Plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help on emachines 1840 Plz

latest update guys always make sure when checking the CPU on any unit that the pins on the CPU are in good shape and also make sure you are puting it in right. on the friend pc he removed it at some point and well the pins were bent making hi's computer shut off and protecting it self. what a headache it gave me but we found out that was the whole dilema with his pc. now his computer is working like new. this is a great forum and i will keep visiting it. and i hope to learn for you pc guru's. my next adventure will be making my own PC. well untill next time and one again thanks to all that gave me a hand.
    Mustang thanks for your input aswell he's power supply was bad and i had an old pc so we just swapped the power supply all is ok with his pc.

Comment

Re: Need help on emachines 1840 Plz

after so long i got a BD congrats from the site i had even forgotten the link to this great place. well my e machines crapped out turn out to be the MOBO i replaced the mobo with an intel from tiger and well for some weird reason after like a month it crapped out also. so i decided to let my e machines t1840 go to rest and left only the box and the MOBO. i removed my memory,HHD and the dvd after market i had bought. short story i ended making my new pc which am on now and it has been great and had no issues since i build it. can't really remember the MOBO i got but holds 2 GIGS of ram i think is an intel Mobo also. my CPU is a celeron D 3.33GHZ and my HDD is a 250 western digital. i also have 2 dvd burners on it and well running XP Pro on it. haven't had any issues and am glad for that. so bottom line is am thank full for this site and glad that now i have learned a lot and can actually fix common things on pc's. thank you all for the help and suggestions you shared with me. ill keep coming back here from time to time to learn everything i can pick up. thank you all once again and take care guys.

Comment

Working...
      X