Viewsonic vx2435wm problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viewsonic vx2435wm problems

I asked about FS2 because it powers pins 1-4 of the main board connector, and they read now 5.8VDC, when the main board is disconnected, so FS2 is passing voltage to the pins. Also, voltage btw 2 opposite contacts of FS2 is 0V. it reads 300Ohms. Tested FS1,2,3,4 again, no change. Meter batteries are good, since 16.8VDC is measured all the time on the same meter setting with boards connected or disconnected.

I didn't connect HDMI cable before, now I attached it to PC and the monitor, but voltages didn't change, the same as reported here, and pressing Power Button on the monitor doesn't change anything.

Fuses F1 and F2 on the inverter board beep OK. I'm sorry to say, I can't find J72 and J73 jumpers, and no marks in your picture. I think suspicious joints are due to shadows on my picture, all marked joints just tested OK, 1/2/3 are transformer contacts, 3 is two thick wires joint into 1 contact, its good.
    Last edited by zamsam; 11-28-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Re: Viewsonic vx2435wm problems

Power switch has 2 contacts on one side, and 3 on the other. It beeps when checked btw contacts 1-to-1, 3-to-3 in any position. It also beeps btw contacts 1-to-2 and 3-to-2 when holding it depressed, and shows OL when not depressed.

LED diode shows 1400mV / OL under power, and OL / OL when its wires are disconnected. The monitor should normally work even without this LED, as posted in another thread. I have it disconnected, and this gave no change in board voltages.
      Last edited by zamsam; 11-28-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X