Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blutooth earphone power on led flickrs when switch in wall power on ! is this emp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blutooth earphone power on led flickrs when switch in wall power on ! is this emp ?

i have neckband blutooth ear phone , its batter is bad , so i modded wires to it with single 18650 battery , may be its contacts are visible outside .
    another thing - the on off swtich is broken , so now my blutooth is always kept on which switches itself off when nothing to connect .
    before few months back , i use to hang the neckband blueth on the psu plug , when i swtich on in wall switch , the light in bluetooth use to flickr once , i dint mind it , i thought may be some loose connection .
    now i keep it at table , and near a extension box for fiber modem adapter is place , the extension box is around 20 cm from the bluetooth neck band .when i power on extension box swtich for fiber modem, the bluetooth starts by itself everytime !
    whats happening , this is so cool , i wana know whats happenin, also will this affect my hardrives or anything else which are closer to this switch ? or anything shoudl be done to prevent this air conduction of electricity ? thank you , sorry if i posted too long and dint come to point straight away , just wanted to give the whole pic here

Comment

so here , this is the neckband i have , the power light in this bluetooth will flicker when i press switch on in the nearby extension power strip box

Comment

Working...
      X