Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need HP Pavilion g6 -1c50la Schematic

Hello all:

I'm requesting your valuable assistance to locate the correct schematic for an HP Pavilion g6-1c50la laptop.

I have the following info to go by:
    6050a2412801-mb-a02, UMA, HSTNN-I94C.

HP part number SPS: 649288-001

AMD Llano CPU
    Chipset AMD FCH HUDSON 1127

The closest thing I could find is from QUANTA; quanta R23 and R24, both being from Pavilion G6 series, I've uploaded them here for those who may need them:

http://www.4shared.com/office/XQ-rv8tr/ ... A_R24.html
    http://www.4shared.com/office/ahwqiMdU/ ... a_R23.html

The problem with these is that components id's don't match with the silkscreening on my board. I can' locate any INVENTEC schematic. Could there be one from Inventec that is the right one?

Greetings and thanks in advance for any clues you can provide.

Re: Need HP Pavilion g6 -1c50la Schematic

given information is for pcb manufacturing code. you must supply something like "da0r23mb6d1" for mobo schematic. try to look carefully at the board, maybe under a sticker.

Comment

Hey Spidey thanks, I've looked carefully but no other info is available on the board. I've removed every label and plastic coverlooking for a quanta code or anything else that might give off the correct schematic. any other suggestion?

Comment

Not a Quanta, it is an Inventec

I am also looking for this schematic. The Discrete version exists, but is different in legends and parts. Tried all the free and paid services with no success. Strange because this board is a common one used in newer HP G6's

I have found 2 versions of MBA-A02 6050A2412801. Both are wrong. The correct version would have an ANX3110 LVDS chip as U12

If anyone has a lead, let me know. I will pay for this schematic.
        Last edited by dcol; 05-21-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I'm looking at one of those boards now, with the analogix lvds chip in u12. I hate this board. I think the "Rocky AMD Sabine 15" DB schematic" is pretty functionally accurate, but the numbers are off. If your board does nothing when you press the power button but it does show the white ac adapter led when plugged in, check U28 - its U9794 in the attached scheme. Its a TPS51218 that makes the 1.1volt always on power. The system won't even begin to start without it.
          Attached Files

Comment

thank u very much

Comment

plz i need r24 bios

Comment

thank

Comment

Working...