my laptop shutdown automatically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my laptop shutdown automatically

my laptop automatically shutdown whenever windows initiate..or sometimes it could run for a few minutes before it shutoff.but when im on bios or safe mode the problem never occur..i already reformat and change the thermal paste but the problem was still there..my laptop is MSI CR420..could somebody help me to fix my laptop?any possible solution,suggestions and answers are very much appreciated...thanks!

Re: my laptop shutdown automatically

Is the fan working ?

A quick and easy way to see if it is an operating system issue or hardware is to download and burn a Linux boot CD.
    Boot the laptop from the CD, don't install just run and then you can if its stable or not.
    Puppy Linux is one of many , it's small and can be booted from a USB stick or CD. http://puppylinux.com/

Comment

yes the fan are working,i think its hardware issue coz i already reformat it but the problem was still there,but i will try your suggestion..thank you!

Comment

Hello guys My name Is Jhan, Can i open a New Thread here I cant post new Thread jhanmhaykhel, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
        I have an acer aspire 4730z and its dead,, i open the laptop and search the defective parts and found that the switch(on/offbtn#) has 17v whats wrong with my motherboard...
        tnx in advance keep safe every one

Comment

change cpu it will solve ur problem

Comment

is this problem solved?

Comment

Working...
            X