Gateway FPD1976w / LE1936 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gateway FPD1976w / LE1936 Problem

Sorry but is an important thing to know, so U have 2 chioces, 1 connect all boards and retry, 2 place an 1k resistor between 5v out and BL_ON signal pin, and hook at least psu/inverter bd with lamps and see if those light up.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      Sorry but is an important thing to know, so U have 2 chioces, 1 connect all boards and retry, 2 place an 1k resistor between 5v out and BL_ON signal pin, and hook at least psu/inverter bd with lamps and see if those light up.
      Well I am not sure what happened the last time I tried this monitor with the boards and screen attached to each other. I had the problem with the monitor not staying on after it showed the splash screen and a red, green and blue bar.

Today when I put it back together to check for picture the back lights came on and the picture was bright and looks very good. I have it running now to see if I have any other problems. It turns off and on without problem and LED is staying solid blue.

Maybe I did not have a cable seated fully before. I hope we can call this one repaired.

Thanks for everyone's help.
      Have you ever stopped to think and then forget to start thinking again?

As a very wise man once said on this forum: "Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

Comment

The color bar are already there?

Comment

Only the first time it started up this morning. After that the color bar is replaced by another small box in the middle of the screen which identifies the input as VGA.
          Have you ever stopped to think and then forget to start thinking again?

As a very wise man once said on this forum: "Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

Comment

Working...
          X