LG 49UF770v No display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 49UF770v No display

It's possible. I've seen a lot of success swapping eeprom.
    Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

Do you happen to know which is the eeprom on this board though there is nothing obvious at all that I can see to indicate which IC it is? Thank you

Comment

Is anyone able to help with this please, I can't work out which is the eeprom on the board? Thank you

Comment

Good day gentlemen, customer of mine brought one of 49uf770v tv in. same issue as per topic. I have checked eeprom (4MB mxic 25L3235E), leg no. 3,4 and 6 has no voltage on it, others have around 3.3V. Read eeprom, shows all FFs, means is empty. Perhaps someone here have working dump of it and would be generous and share? Please?
          Last edited by iXgrek; 06-16-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

I purchased a new board for mine. The board needed re-flowing. There are a number of different boards for this model dependant also on the panel.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM View Post
              I purchased a new board for mine. The board needed re-flowing. There are a number of different boards for this model dependant also on the panel.
              Any chance to get eeprom dump of you? I don't mind the revision of the board as long as the file is 4096kb.

Comment

Sorry don’t have it

Comment

Working...
                X