• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello All,
    Electronics Engineer
    In my Forties, cant remember exactly!
    Enjoy the way things work whether its electronic hardware, PC hardware/software or even how to mortise and tenon some wood.
    Been a Workshop engineer and Field engineer in my time.
    Now Tech Support on industrial printers.
    G.

Comment

hi people long time lurker here, got my first project tv im reading up on pannyy g10

Comment

Wizard Electronics
        CET
        25 yrs exp all consumer electronics.
        Specializing in yamaha pro-Audio repair.
        GO TEXAS

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello Everyone,
            my name is Henry but my business is hispeck, that is why i used hispeck as my forum chert name, am from Nigeria and been into electronic since over 15yrs and i joined this forum to learn and help others, because no one knows is all when it comes to electronic repair,
            thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful forum
            Hispeck

Comment

Hello friends, is nice to be part you guys
              Hispeck

Comment

I am TV repairman for 20 years, and i am hear to shear knowledge and to learn how to repair motherboard of PC and laptop

Comment

Please welcome me !!! just kidding I am Jose well.. panson I have been away very sick now feeling better want to come back. good to see you all May God bless you all
                  *** Today for me Tomorrow for you,*** Ji Ji

Comment

thanks for this forum guys.. tv problems are driving me insane!!

Comment

Hello all! My name is Mike and i live in Missouri. I am an electrical technician for a clutch manufacturer. I have built and troubleshot many machines, cnc's to lasers. I joined the forum to get some technical advice for a vizio 65" tv. I also am a car nut with too many projects on my plate at all times. Looking foward to being on the forum.

Comment

well, Hello everyone!!
                        anyone from indonesia in here?

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Leigh, 45 years old and I'm from England. I'm a programmer and just starting to get into electronics after fixing up a couple of monitors. Really enjoying it so far and willing to learn more!

Comment

OK I graduated from tech school in Industrial Electronics and have been working in oilfield communications installing and repairing 2 way radios, microwave radio communications, & computer networking. I've been doing this for 30+ years and absolutely enjoy every minute of it. I currently work for an independent Oil and Gas company on a 7 day on 7 day off schedule. That's a little info about me!

Comment

Originally posted by abal2Tek View Post
                              well, Hello everyone!!
                              anyone from indonesia in here?
                              my name is Yono from indonesia, I am a freelance technician

Comment

Hello, I am Tony, I've been working in IT since the late 80s, mostly on the software side of things, but I'm very interested in getting to grips with some more in depth electronics and hopefully resurrecting some old kit.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hi guys,
                                    I by accident found your forum. It liked me. I like computer and other technics.
                                    I'm from Salt Lake City - Utah.
                                    Best regards.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hi guys! This was one of the few forums worth signing up for. Hope to learn more and fix a few old boards in the future.

My best to all.

Comment

Hi All.

Hoping that with this site I may learn quite a bit about Testing and repairing electronics.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                          X