Dell SX280 Question and eventually results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell SX280 Question and eventually results

If they are HM or HN or 85c then it's a good idea.
    Topcat said the 22uF are known to blow in either GX620 USFF or SX280 [pardon my geriatric moment, I don't remember which] and the two are identical layouts.
    Mann-Made Global Warming.
    - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
    -
    You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
    -

Comment

I can't seem to locate a series on them, but they're rated for 105C. The only 85C cap is the single rubycon 100uF @ 16v, which I plan on replacing.

Comment

We'll it's been prime95ing for 24 hours now, with no problems I have a 100uF @ 25v Panny FC that I can use to replace the 85C Rubycon in there. Then I should be good! Thanks for all your help everybody

Comment

Well after 115 hours, 27 minutes of the prime95 torture test (error free!), I'm taking it apart again to put in that FC in place of the 85C rubycon, then I should be ready to sell it.

Comment

Well I finally sold it. 75 bucks. Not quite as much as I was hoping, but still a nice 20 some dollar profit When I killed prime95 it said like 1292 hours - no errors!

Comment

Working...
            X