This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey there, ruatha65 from the mountains of southwest VA. I'm an at home "jack of all trades, master of none" and I'm trying to get some info on an issue with my Panasonic TH-50PX60u. This set has been with me for 7 years, through thick and thin, and I'd like to bring it back from the dead. I am by no means an expert, but my dad trained me years ago in basic electronics, with strong safety precautions, so I'm not going to fry myself at least!

Comment

Hey my name is TaWaun I a new home owner im married with two kids and I am on this board to get some general knowledge about my tv that broke an maybe I could fix it myself.

Comment

hello

Comment

I have a Toshiba 54XV645U that is getting a red blur throughout the picture depending upon what the back ground color is.

Comment

Hi, my name is Mac and I live here in the UK. Ran a LAN Center for 15 years.

Got a broken Samsung TV only 15 months old, looking to post for some help.

Kind regards

Mac

Comment

Hi
              My name is Mario from Croatia
              My personal interests are repair notebook and this is good site with lot information
              Regards

Comment

Hello all.. just looking for some help and could do the same for others.. thanks.

Comment

New and Old, just checking it out on this forum.

The old:
                  My first computer was an ATARI 1600XL, back around 1986.
                  The new:
                  Just repaired a DELL E1505 laptop, simple stuff, replaced dead graphics adapter, replaced LCD panel. Works like new.

Currently looking at a repair or replace scenario for a VIZIO VA320M LCD TV.

Live in USA, New Jersey.

Looks good here.

VinMan

Comment

Hi there, just joined.

I repair things here and there, I often find threads relevant here. Figured it was time to join.

Currently troubleshooting a Vizio GV42L after already repairing it once.

Comment

hai, all...

Comment

hie

Comment

Good morning all. I'm new to the group.

I'm getting ready to recap a ECS (Elitegroup) MCP61PM-HM rev
                          1.0b motherboard and will be posting some info. about it. I need to rid my computer of the dreaded blue screen errors. Hope new caps will help.

I look forward to hearing any comments about my project.

Thanks, Paul. N1DPW

Comment

hello all I am new to the group

Comment

Hello, I'm from Poland and I'm looking for help with my LCD Monitor.

Comment

Hey folks. New joiner here from New York. Pretty much a computer geek, but have not really done anything with a multimeter and a soldering iron in the last 15+ years (and I was not that experienced then).

Found myself a samsung TV and thought I would start a new project trying to revive what seems to be a power supply issue, so here I am...

Comment

Hello...Tim here. Thanks for the forum. Occasionally need help with tv/computer issues. I am a novice and am starting to attempt to fix things myself. Thanks...

Comment

hi all , im steve from england , hoping to get some techie help on here

thanks

Comment

Hi all, I'm Neill.

I have a defective LG plasma at home that i'm really hoping i can fix myself.
                                      Hopefully the nice folk here will be able to point me in the right direction.

Comment

Hello,

New to this site. Looking for some help with my Vizio e550VL that just went out on me. 33 year old dad with 2 sons bugging me to get their gaming back up and running so hoping i can get this taken care of! thanks in advance!

Comment

hi to all
                                          I am here to learn, so I can share knowledge would gladly.
                                          I found you wanting information on the monitor asus MK241H works a half.
                                          apologize for my English is not my mother tongue.

Comment

Working...
                                          X