Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio P50 HDTV20A

Originally posted by gideon277 View Post
    This is what the menu is supposed to look like compare to the first photo I submitted on this post.
    nice, Is it my eyes or does that menu look great!

Comment

The menu looks great and just as a follow up there are two of those resistor style fuses in addition to the standard glass fuse on the xmain. The one that failed was the small resistor fuse located directly next to the glass fuse. I am watching Netflix on the t.v picture looks great and already have a buyer lined up.

Comment

Please tell me you are going to replace the fuse with an actual fuse, not a piece of wire.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hello, new to TV repairs and electronics in general. My Vizio 50 inch plasma TV from 2007 went completely dead save for the amber standby light. I was able to source a used power supply from a TV repair shop (a Sony power supply that was told is better than the LG that came with the TV). It still did not work until I bought and installed a main board. I now have 99 percent of the TV back. I have a vertical one inch line that runs on the left side of the TV. I was trying to decide if I damaged the PDP during the repair or if it is something else. The line appears to boot up white and then sparkles in areas changing into multiple colors. It does not affect the TV since it is localized within the vertical line. Thanks for allowing me to post to this thread, as I was unable to create a new thread.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X