Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grundig VLE6621 Cannot open LED back cover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grundig VLE6621 Cannot open LED back cover.

This TV i established it has bad LED strip. It has 80 volts on it as it is marked on the power board. But i cannot get the plastic back cover to open the area containing the LEDs. I have tried to open the plastic clips but with no luck , i am afraid of damaging the screen cable since it is very close so im trying to prevent damage and open this safely. , i am wondering does anyone have any knowledge on opening these TV's? Its full name is 32 VLE 6621 BP , here are some photos of the clips And they seem to be connected somehow.
    Attached Files

Re: Grundig VLE6621 Cannot open LED back cover.

bad pictures , here is reupload
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Grundig VLE6621 Cannot open LED back cover.

I have successfully taken off the back cover , and i dont think i have damaged anything in the process , will find out later of course. Quite a few leds were shot , but i figure thats because some of them were shorting , so it must have killed the rest.
      Anyway , how you open this cover is there are clips around the sides that are hidden and you will need some kind of a flat but sturdy piece of metal or plastic. The clips on the bottom that i have taken pictures of are clips that hold the "disperser" lid onto the plastic, so they had nothing to do with it. Hope this helps someone , Cheers.

- How to open grundig LED strips cover - (In case someone searches for this on google)

Comment

Working...
      X