Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relisys tl 770 negative immage

negative image on relisys TL 770 LCDs

I send you what one friend of mine you/he/she has told me giving me in reparation this monitor 17" it is my friend that says how much under described.

I try to explain you thing happens.
    The monitor the stò using so that around 2 years without any problem.
    Introduces the spoiled following.
    You sees to the negative one a beautiful day you/he/she has started to work this way. Through a software of management of the cards called video Powerstrip that I can give you this software has the function "invert range ramp" that is he/she sends to the negative one the signal video from the video card.
    The result is that so the monitor is perfectly seen and without problems.
    Then the bios departs to the negative one.. it reaches the authentication in negative, it loads the executable ones to the start among which this powerstrip reverses the signal video and is perfectly seen for the rest of the use of the pc.
    Excellent if the uses for office, navigation etc.
    For the films and cmq all the applications video that you/they use accellerazione hardware (what bypassa that soft and that therefore powerstrip is not able comandare)uso the reader free video VLC that has the inside function to reverse the signal.
    With the video you play instead I perform a spezzone of divx the stoppo and throwing the videogame.
    Sincerely I have now used always him for office and navigation.
    When I have to see a film or a video (the mpegs work instead well) use VLC. For the rest I don't use to play with the pc therefore the torment to perform the divx stopparlo and then to launch the game I have made only him little times and for test.
    Everything this without knowing of what nature is the problema.ho changed only the cable video thinking himself/herself/itself a footsie of the connectors VGA you/he/she was broken.

if by chance someone has happened the same thing does tell me where I have to put the hands it is perhaps it depends from the drivers or from the formulations of the monitor?
    I still premise I don't have him before therefore I cannot effect any test.
    I always thank you

Re: Relisys tl 770 negative immage

had a deckel s20 turbo tool grinder who's lcd did that.
    had a bad eeprom on the logic board.
    you could adjust it with the controls but they would not stick.would start negative and green.
    the brightness and contrast bargraphs were wrapping around the screen till you got the adjustments in range.easy fix.
    i bought the machine for scrap value at an auction.
    anything that works sells high.
    if it doesnt you will only be bidding against scrap dealers.

Comment

Working...
    X