Panasonic LCD TH-L32C30D On 9 Blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic LCD TH-L32C30D On 9 Blinks

Hello Friends, i have Panasonic TH-L32C30D, its on 9 blinks, which according to the service manual says Audio_SOS, Can someone please guide me which part or parts should i look for?, Power supply and speakers are OK, I have checked, there is something wrong in the A Board,I also could not find any shortage in the Audio Amp IC4900 with the help of multimeter,
    I am attaching the Pic of A Board and Service Manual,
    Your Help will be much appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic LCD TH-L32C30D On 9 Blinks

sorry, no I don't have much idea. I was looking at the schematic and if nothing is shorted on the audio and I guess the voltage going to the chip is normal all I could think of is isolating the audio sos line from the analog asic ic to the main chip but it coulod be that chiop that's faulty anyway. A-boards I don't have a lot of luck with, fixed a couple with a bit of luck for 1 blink, 9 I don't know,

Comment

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
      I guess the voltage going to the chip is normal all I could think of is isolating the audio sos line from the analog asic ic to the main chip but it could be that chip that's faulty anyway. A-board

How could i check the voltage unless the board gets ON, as soon as after blinking Green Led for 24 Times it goes into SOS Red Blinking Mode.

can you please mark on the pic where is the audio sos line from the analog asic, are you referring to IC4900 as analog asic?, also which chip are you pointing to which you said could be faulty?, if you do not mind so please be specific guiding me with IC Number.

I also have a spare scrap A board with me, so if any chip is faulty i can replace it.
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm on a.phone bit awkward. Get into the diagrams and follow sound_sos .whilst the light blinks green power is active.ic8000 is the main processor ic5000 is asic. You work out most just searching their part numbers. Ic4900 is the amp but you know this. ASIC application specific integrated circuit I believe it's like a customized ic I could be wrong.

Comment

@tw2005, my Power board also has a problem, due to the power surge, the two mosfet was shorted, and i replaced it with the substitute number, the original was 8A55DA, and i used STP10NK70ZFP as recomended by the shop seller (due to unavaiblity of the service manual),
          it showed the display,but after 5-8 seconds one mosfet bursted and also shorted one transistor and one resistance,
          Now after looking at the service manual, i have replaced everything according to the exact value,but when i power on, it goes into one blink which says BackLight_SOS, all this testing i did in someones else working Tv as my board shows 9 blinks,so first of all i want to fix my power board then my Main Board, for that i need your help, as this power board gets reverse voltage from main board to Start,and my main board is already faulty, can you please guide me which two pins should i short with tweezer to start the P-board so i can check the Voltages as there is No Sub_ON or Power_On printed on the PCB,
          I am attaching screenshot Pic of the power connector. taken from service manual
          Thanks
          NOTE: STBY Voltage is there but no voltages in pin 11,12,13 which is for backlight, i guess unless it start then only i may be able to see voltages.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by tiku; 11-23-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X