Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liability Insurance for TV Repair Techs | Recommendations | Comments

Hello,

I'm currently at the situation where I would like to purchase a General Liability Insurance that covers my In-Home Tv Repair Services ( I travel to customer house)
    Do you all know about any reliable Insurance Company that could cover me from damaging a 70" screen to breaking a expensive decoration in customer living room or scratching walls, etc.

I have avoided the insurance protection for years but now I have decided to purchase it and don't know where to go or what is a good or a reasonable price to pay.

I contacted 5 months ago a local independent insurance company and they provided me a quote from USLI for $514 annual payment. I didn't purchase it at that time because holidays were coming so I waited. Today I contacted USLI directly cause my local insurer seems to be busy that is not answering the phone, and the USLI agent told me they don't insure Tv Repair Techs.

I also have read online about Insureon but there are so many good and bad reviews that I don't know what to think.

Any thoughts or recommendations will be appreciated.

Re: Liability Insurance for TV Repair Techs | Recommendations | Comments

I would have thought general professional indemnity insurance would cover you. Check the restrictions on the policy.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Working...
    X