probook 430 g3

pls i need dump for probook 430 g3 core i5 board code DA0X61MB6G0 REV G
    THANKS

Re: probook 430 g3

Take backup and try.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello! I got probook 430 G3 DA0X61MB6G0 REV:G with bios beeps 2 long 2 short beeps.
      Reflashed with mcplslg123 dump but no beeps and no screen with CPU FAN to max.
      Can anyone can help me fix my bios dump.
      Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone can suggest how to correctly fix BIOS?

Comment

Try this one .
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Try this one .
            Thanks to SMDFlea, got it working. This time it turned on an after some restarts asked for Product information, don't now how to extract product info from dump, but found useful site http://pro-psurf-web-glb.austin.hp.com/Search.aspx
            Got needed info from there (feature-byte, id). Thanks for help.

Comment

Re: HP Probook 430 G3 wont turn on

I cant seem to find the correct Bios for my machine, please could someone assist. I've searched the forum but not sure exactly which one I should use. I've tried a couple with varying results. My board is a DAOX61MB6G0 Rev G.

Here is also my original BIOS.
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP Probook 430 G3 wont turn on

Originally posted by roxboy1984 View Post
                I cant seem to find the correct Bios for my machine, please could someone assist. I've searched the forum but not sure exactly which one I should use. I've tried a couple with varying results. My board is a DAOX61MB6G0 Rev G.

Here is also my original BIOS.
                This file not good, I can't analyze or specify anything in it. Try to read it again, also write your device Serial Number.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X