Vizio LCD VO42L No Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vizio LCD VO42L No Power

I got this Vizio lcd tv model VIZIO VO42L FHDTV10A,that has no power at all,found a short transistor in the power board,anyone knows a substitute for it? the part number is,,15N60C3,main fuse is blown and obviusly ther's no power at all..thanks in advancefor your help..
    Attached Files

Re: Vizio LCD VO42L No Power

Originally posted by hijodalgo View Post
    I got this Vizio lcd tv model VIZIO VO42L FHDTV10A,that has no power at all,found a short transistor in the power board,anyone knows a substitute for it? the part number is,,15N60C3,main fuse is blown and obviusly ther's no power at all..thanks in advancefor your help..
    Why look for a substitute? Mouser has them in stock. Just make sure you get the right case style.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Re: Vizio LCD VO42L No Power

VO42L -- No picture, No backlit, No Sound! Flash Light test -- No Image, The Voltage out from the PS all good.
      Checked Mosfets on Invertor boards all check in at 8.5Ohms..
      No visible signs of Heat or blown Caps... I've seen mention of a U33, Not on the VO42L.. So, I want to suspect the Main board (3642-0342-395). This is where the Audio is outputed from! Is the Audio a red herring?
      Component replacement would be great, But I will settle for Card ....
      I hate easter egg hunts..
      Any Help

Comment

Working...
      X