Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linksys WRT54T

Is there such a thing as a WRT54T ?

Search for WRT54T on Linksys support site gives two results, both referencing WRT54G

Is it because T is just above G on a keyboard ?
    Last edited by pfrcom; 10-10-2012, 06:15 PM.
    better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Re: Linksys WRT54T

So, nobody knows whether there's such a thing as a Linksys WRT54T ?
    better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Comment

Originally posted by pfrcom View Post
      So, nobody knows whether there's such a thing as a Linksys WRT54T ?
      Likely a typo. Where did you see reference to WRT54T? Was it on an official Linksys or Cisco product/website?
      --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Originally posted by retiredcaps View Post
        Was it on an official Linksys or Cisco product/website?
        It was a response from a seller, to my question what model it was

Unfortunately, would be a couple of hours round trip, to check it for myself

But like I said, a search for WRT54T at Linksys Support, does yield a couple of results

Comment

Took a punt, and bought it sight unseen - got it picked up for me

It is a WRT54G

Comment

Working...
          X