Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zed air sa power batton problem

Hi,
    my zed air as power batton in keyboard but on the keyboard power batton is brocken. so any body help how can i use secoundry power batton

Re: zed air sa power batton problem

Search on the keyboard connector the pin that corresponds to the power button, connect a cable and a button to this pin (the button must always be off and when it is pressed it must return from on to off) which sends the power on signal to ground .

Comment

sir, i search many times but i didnt found power botton pin on keyboard. please tell me number of pin.

thanks

Comment

sir, i search many times but i didnt found power botton pin on keyboard. please tell me number of pin.

thanks

Comment

Have you a schematic or boardview ?

Comment

With a multimeter try to find a pin with 3.3v , short it with ground only for <second (time) and see if the laptop go on

Comment

Most likely pin2 of kbd connector is power switch but not sure.

Comment

There have no pin 3.3 volt. Without keyboard how can i make a powerbutton and from where 3.3 v connect to Groun. Please help

Comment

find a ground to the keyboard connector connect the 3.3v and ground power switch button

Comment

The safest thing to do is find out a schematic with same kbc(if not avlbl for this model) and find out the switching pin and then trace continuity between that kbc pin to kbd connector. If 3v avlbl there, then just connect a wire on that pin and touch the other end of the wire to gnd point on the mb to turn it on.

Comment

Working...
                    X