HP Probook 455 G3 mother board repair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Probook 455 G3 mother board repair.

I have a non working mother board. charge light and on off switch just light up and stay on. nothing else. no boot or anything. Mother board is DAX73AMB6E1 REV E. Model X73A Looking for reasonable component level repair, close to Pgh, pennsylvania. thank you for all assistance.

Re: HP Probook 455 G3 mother board repair.

Originally posted by rccrasher65 View Post
    I have a non working mother board. charge light and on off switch just light up and stay on. nothing else. no boot or anything. Mother board is DAX73AMB6E1 REV E. Model X73A Looking for reasonable component level repair, close to Pgh, pennsylvania. thank you for all assistance.
    No takers?

Comment

You have mentioned nothing. What are the steps you have taken so far?? What signals have you measured??

Still you expect us to help??

Comment

I've told you all you need to know. i'm looking for reasonable component repair not help to repair myself, learn to read.

Comment

I've told you all you need to know.Ii'm looking for reasonable component repair not help to repair myself, learn to read.
          Last edited by rccrasher65; 11-06-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I've told you all you need to know. i'm looking for reasonable component repair not help to repair myself, learn to read.
            Hmmm... I beleived this is a forum for repairs and not for sourcing repairs. As far as your other advice-"learn to read"- sure will try to read a bit better

Comment

Well he's right to ask for a repair service here as people doing board level repair may be hard to find.
              However seeing the price of the motherboards on Aliexpress this may be a better bet. Cannot say for sure that they are good unfortunately…
              OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Search on google maps for pittsburgh motherboard repair,there`s at least 10 shops in your area .
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                  Hmmm... I beleived this is a forum for repairs and not for sourcing repairs. As far as your other advice-"learn to read"- sure will try to read a bit better
                  Ita a forum for help, in any form it comes in. thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Search on google maps for pittsburgh motherboard repair,there`s at least 10 shops in your area .
                    Most are closed and not in business anymore, hence why I asked here! Most repair shops just replace boards, I can do that myself.Looking for component level repair, best place to source that is here.

Comment

Most are closed and not in business anymore, hence why I asked here! Most repair shops just replace boards, I can do that myself.Looking for component level repair, best place to source that is here.
                      Anyone that could possibly help with component level repair please respond. Looking for someone within the US to repair a mother board. will pay reasonable repair cost and shipping. Thanks again.

Comment

Anyone that could possibly help with component level repair please respond. Looking for someone within the US to repair a mother board. will pay reasonable repair cost and shipping. Thanks again.
                        W0W, no takers!

Comment

Anyone have a schematic for this mobo?

Comment

Well hoping someone with experience and patience can help me get this board running again. I'm complete noob so please be easy with me. I have meter and great soldering skills. thanks George Also have hot air station and reball station.
                            Last edited by rccrasher65; 01-07-2019, 10:51 PM. Reason: left few things out

Comment

Working...
                            X