Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vgst/vgstg mb Bios

hey there guys ,

first of all , have a great 2016 year , with everything good !!!

so looking for this bios dumps , for this motherboard of a toshiba L50

board is a : VGST/VGSTG MB if anyone can share this dump i apreciate it.

Re: vgst/vgstg mb Bios

Send original file from computer.

Comment

found problem , dead regulator for cpu vcore phase .97374M replaced , but guess cpu is dead .
      ISL was sending a huge output for cpu , alltough was getting hot like hell .. now machines with new ISL , turn on but then goes off ...since this unit is CPU/HM all in one ... i guess im going to call client for the bad news , and to know if we still want to carry on with repair $$$ .
      cheers

Comment

Hey,

I can see that this post is old, and my question is not entirely relevant, but since I'm a new member this is the easiest way to contact you. (Highpulse)

Do you possibly have a schematic for that board? (part nr.: H000053270; VGSG - toshiba L50-a-19n)

My machine was cleaned like 2 month ago, but the heating paste I used felt too liquid, if that makes sense, now it was way too hot all the time, so I thought I'll just clean it again, and put new (now different) paste. Did the "repair", put together everything, pressed turn on button, black screen, no vga/hdmi output, fan starts going after like 30 seconds. Tried everything I could think of, but seems like something went wrong. If I connect battery and try to turn on nothing happens, I plug in the charger, it turns on, (black screen, later fan starts running), I unplug the charger, it keeps going. I turn it off by holding power button, and can turn it back on from battery again. (which I find weird)

Any ideas, or possible schematic for the board? Thanks very much.

Regards,
        Last edited by nethyrea; 04-10-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

bios and ec please VGST/VGSTG MB rev 2.0

Comment

Working...
          X