Faulty cTc in Enermax PSU, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faulty cTc in Enermax PSU, need help

Hello guys, I've been lurking around the forums to scavenge some info about these cTc caps i found in my Enermax PSU. Thanks to some of the fine users here i was able to identify the brand and eventually check their website as well as different databases. Unfortunately, i was unlucky in my effort to find the ones i got out (leaking) of my PSU. Since we all know that there is no reliable data(sheet/s) out there, my last hope is in you guys. I thought that maybe some of you, having had experience with this company and its (wrong)doings, would have stumbled upon the same caps.

There are 2 faulty types i got with markers as follows:

-cTc VENT 6016 3300uF 10V !! LFKM !! 105c

-cTc VENT 6016 1500uF 10V !! LFFM !! 105c

Now, the main problem i am having, is to make difference between LFKM and LFFM. Anyone knows what these markings stand for? I would easily replace them with any brand of electrolytic caps, but since they are actually 2 different types i will need your help guys.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good stuff
    p.s. i'd be really grateful for ANY info you could pass my way.

edit. This may not be the right place for this topic, if so, i am sorry; still new around here, plus - i figured since i need to identify caps it will belong here

Re: Faulty cTc in Enermax PSU, need help

Panny FC, Chemicon KY are usually suited in PSU's

Comment

Meaning that i should be able to swap them for those you mentioned?

Comment

EDIT

The PSU in question is an Enermax Liberty ELT500AWT. I saw some topics aobut that psu, seems that many people are having problems with the CEC(cTc) caps. I am wondering how to find out exactly what caps i need to do the recapping. I think i am gonna use Panasonic low impedance series. but that different marking on the original ones still bothers me :<

EDIT2

I think i found what i need in this topic:
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...nermax+liberty
        Anyway, i will be looking into it, but if someone has the right information, please do not hesitate to post. Thanks
        Last edited by vrfood; 05-13-2012, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X