Iiyama Visionmaster Pro 513 no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iiyama Visionmaster Pro 513 no picture

A little history. Monitor functioning perfectly until one day turn on and EHT tries but turns off again, clicking and Led goes yellow. Changed two caps in the primary power supply and now have managed to get the set powered up.

Now there is no video. PC detects monitor and outputs signal to VGA connector which is detected by the monitor and it turns on with green LED. I can get the OSD menus come up fine so I'm guessing the CRT part is OK now but something is not decoding the video properly.....help please.

Re: Iiyama Visionmaster Pro 513 no picture

OK , update. I fixed the picture, turned out to be a bad connection when I put it back together but I'm still getting it clicking when I turn it on. Strangely when it's warm it didn't seem to do it so I heated the primary side with a hairdryer today and it powered up immediately.

I have pretty much taken out every cap in the primary side to check it. The only things that read iffy were the two mains suppressor caps on the supply (x2) I'm not convinced that they could cause this problem but I have ordered and will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
    X