Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49pus6162/12

Hi Guys
    I have the above TV with mirrored image onscreen and I can't rectify it by usinf 3digit option codes and software is the latest available. I tried a factory reset also to no avail. I feel I need an NVM dump to sort this out but I can't locate one anywhere. I would be very grateful to anyone that could help with this please.

Regards
    Bill

Re: 49pus6162/12

i assume you had replaced the main boards.. if you did inter the panel code you need to log in Service Alignment Mode (SAM) to check the code listed correct, and the screen serial label should be also listed there. also you can modify the NVM.

how to inter SAM:
    Press the following key sequence on the remote control "062596", directly followed by the "INFO/OK" button

Comment

Hi Diah
      Thank you for the reply I had already entered 062598 +Home button and 005 option code from the rear cover of TV but it makes no difference. This TV was working fine for customer and just went into this mode by itself no panels were replaced. When you say I can modify NVM thats fine but what do you enter into it. I have entered SAM and get the following codes
      Opt1 008,001,020,000,000,096,000,196
      Opt2 203,002,018,002,001,002,225,004.
      Do you know if these are correct or do you know which code to change to return to correct image.

Comment

Opt1 /2 you have them on the tv label and on the chassis compare them and incase correct them..
        EDIT this is the SM i found in my archive
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Diah; 11-04-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Diah
          Thank you again but the only place these codes can be found is in Sam mode there are no labels with that info inside or on the back cover. Back cover has option 005 only are they hidden somewhere then.

Comment

could you write down the panel Type No usually start with TPT ?

Comment

Tpt490u2-eqyshm.g rev:sc1v

Comment

Originally posted by billthesage View Post
                Tpt490u2-eqyshm.g rev:sc1v
                yes under this Code the panel option 005 and 004 too.
                when you are inter SAM go down on first page Option. then on the right side go to Display,, you could find flip the screen. post photo of the pages if you are not sure

Comment

OK I will try this tomorrow as its getting late 19.07 here now what time is it there with you now .

Comment

1 hours forward

Comment

Ok I will contact you tomorrow then thank you.

Comment

Ok I will contact you tomorrow then thank you.
                        Hi Diah
                        Thank you again but the only place these codes can be found is in Sam mode there are no labels with that info inside or on the back cover. Back cover has option 005 only are they hidden somewhere then.
                        No problem... .. don't forget please to upload photo on the back cover label and all label you have on the tv chassis.

Comment

OK Diah I am attaching pictures of all labels on back and inside TV.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I must also mention that I located a flip option in factory mode which was turned off I switched it on stored it and unplugged TV then back on again and still no good.

Comment

Maybe also try a firmware update, might not fix it but shouldn't hurt any.

Comment

Firmware is the latest so not the problem I am loosing the will to live at this stage but I will keep trying.

Comment

Probably a mainboard fault.

Comment

I must also mention that I located a flip option in factory mode which was turned off I switched it on stored it and unplugged TV then back on again and still no good.
                                    when you did the flip at SAM did the picture flipped immediately ? did you checked again at SAM if the change you did was there or back to original Off ??

Comment

HI Diah the flip was in factory settings only no flip available in SAM mode when I set flip to on nothing changes on screen immediately so I stored setting and the unplugged from mains and when turned on again no change. I then entered factory mode again and checked that flip was now turned on. I suspect the eprom is not taking the command so I have some chips on order. Am I correct in saying I can save settings to USB stick then reload to new chip and try flip settings again.

Comment

HI Diah the flip was in factory settings only no flip available in SAM mode when I set flip to on nothing changes on screen immediately so I stored setting and the unplugged from mains and when turned on again no change. I then entered factory mode again and checked that flip was now turned on. I suspect the eprom is not taking the command so I have some chips on order. Am I correct in saying I can save settings to USB stick then reload to new chip and try flip settings again.
                                        first of all bring back the original setting in place before you forget.
                                        second the it mean to us SPI can save the change at it it mean no error at it or its sectors.

the action of any change related to NAND ( Firmware ).
                                        after change flip to original try to do hard reset from factory mode or intial from SAM.. let force it to factory condition first

Comment

Working...
                                        X