Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic tv Tx-55ax630b bootloop

Hi ,
    I have tv with main board tnph1112 with bootloop colors white red blue green then black and again wrgb.
    After hours trying pushing many combinations of buttons on tv and remote I can't get off this kind of test menu.
    I've seen many same issues on yt and no one of the solutions with pushing buttons works by me.
    Can it be some eeprom fault or software?
    Other main board buyed from eBay and still same.
    Voltage on psu is good and I didn't found any of bad or shorted caps on screen flex and screen board , also no defective cof around screen .
    When one of flex from Tcon is out then I get some kind of bad picture 1sec with stripes and then goes to black and wrgb loop again .

Any ideas what can it be? Where should I begin to check ?

Re: Panasonic tv Tx-55ax630b bootloop

Probably needs firmware update, try it with a flashdrive, try put in flashdrive with the update then plug in tv, power on, see if it does it automatically. Might not be able to update without a display, one tutorial says turn tv on then insert flashdrive, try one then the other.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 08-09-2019, 04:23 AM.

Comment

https://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com...uk_cis_06.html

Comment

Quote: "When one of flex from Tcon is out then I get some kind of bad picture 1sec with stripes and then goes to black and wrgb loop again ".
        Does this happen the same with either cable or just a particular side. further, does the disconnected side go white? Look closely at the the connectors on the boards to see if there is some "stuff" in them. Also check the connectors at the panel edge board side.

Comment

Can’t start firmware update and I’ve checked connector already with usb microscope for “dirt and stuff” also cleaned every contact points with isopropyl and still nothing ,

Comment

Originally posted by nervero View Post
            Can't start firmware update and I've checked connector already with usb microscope for “dirt and stuff” also cleaned every contact points with isopropyl and still nothing ,
            disconnect the both ribbon cable from T-CON to Panel and turn on... it stay on or not ??

Comment

It stays still on but only with blank screen and backlight but no restarts

Comment

Originally posted by nervero View Post
                It stays still on but only with blank screen and backlight but no restarts
                first of ll take out both ribbon cable and inspect the end of them with a good magnifier
                Last edited by Diah; 08-11-2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

This may be a match, usually need to match up the numbers on the white sticker: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PANASONIC...oAAOSws~pb1u85

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                    first of ll take out both ribbon cable and inspect the end of them with a good magnifier
                    I've did it already and other visual inspection before my 1st post.
                    I have also tried other ribbon and tcon flex from other with same pins and nothing changed.

Does anybody have eeprom dump from this board ?
                    I can't find it on many sites

Comment

Working...
                    X