Philips 47pfl6008s level 2 blinks 53 after reflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 47pfl6008s level 2 blinks 53 after reflow

Hi, initial fault: sometimes it doesn't power on, after a CPU reflow attempt it no more boots, i come fast to conclusion, i need help of some one also with the 42" model or some similar family model like 6007,7007,8008 series that is able to save the content of the settings eeprom and give me this file and its option table written on the back of tv. Help is highly appreciated! Please do a good action, i'm stuck on this tv since 1 year and half. I'm near to set it on fire.. bye.

Re: Philips 47pfl6008s level 2 blinks 53 after reflow

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
    Hi, initial fault: sometimes it doesn't power on, after a CPU reflow attempt it no more boots, i come fast to conclusion, i need help of some one also with the 42" model or some similar family model like 6007,7007,8008 series that is able to save the content of the settings eeprom and give me this file and its option table written on the back of tv. Help is highly appreciated! Please do a good action, i'm stuck on this tv since 1 year and half. I'm near to set it on fire.. bye.
    Hello I know how to fix your problem!Before my not resolved problem of Sony 55KD8505(i asked you to help me!) My first solved problem was 53 fault on Q.FU1.1e!and i have some experience about that!

Comment

I know the problem is the cpu soldering. Must to take some time to make experiments more on reflowing / reballing, the problem is widely common.

Comment

NVM software for a QFU1.2. After programming the options etc must be aligned.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have two lcd panels Philips 40pfl7007t12 and 46pfl7007t12.On the first panel i was changed ssb of the second panel.Now i have 40pfl with ssb of 46pfl!now i have a problem with switching on, but after re-flashing eeprom with service dumps,i can switch on the tv only fist time!What do you think about this problem&

Comment

It's obvious, why to take an unknown dump from somewhere and not to read the data from the original board and put it on the replacement one? But DON'T HIJACK OTHER ONE's THREAD! Open up your own one and discuss there.. Don't reply please!

Comment

Working...
            X