Panasonic TH-50AS700A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TH-50AS700A

Hi to all, I am currently in the process of repairing a TH-50AS700A TV (Australian model). It has the 13-blink code and so far what I have done was a visual check of all the boards and connectors for obvious damage but there was none. The part number of the main board is TNPH10771 A. I tried to reflow the main board but still the problem remains. I am now looking to purchase a used main board but one of my online sources do not have it in stock. I have found one with the same part number but it is for a TH-60AS700A TV. Will I be able to use this main board without any problems?

Re: Panasonic TH-50AS700A

Hi there. Same problem! Turns on but blank screen, no sound, just the blinking light?

Did you get anywhere?

Comment

Hi, I have set this unit aside because I still have not found a used mainboard with the exact part number. Although I might gamble on a mainboard that is not exact...I will post when I will have done this.

Comment

Do you need a TNPH1077 1 A board? That's what is marked on mine.

Comment

Yes, my board is the TNPH1077 1 A. I have seen lots of boards with this model number but the smart card slot on them is populated while on mine it is not. It may be a common board for Panasonic TVs, differing only in the firmware depending on the region the TVs are sold.

There is a also an area on the board that is marked as "suffix". They could very well be configuration jumpers.

Comment

Working...
          X