X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TX-40CX400B - 17IPS20 - DULLSCREEN+ON/OFF/ON/OFF fault

maybe worth a read 5v is defently mentioned not sure if for standby though
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...hlight=17IPS20
    does the set fully boot if you freeze the eeprom/spi flash ics on the mainboard
    Last edited by vinceroger69; 08-17-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

That post has a cleaner version of the schematic but all they do is take +12vcc through Q212 (base zenered) to get +5v Stby ( but shepp says q212 is not populated on this board)

Comment

yes fully boots, maybe it has got 5v and I cant reach the pin on the plug to test it while its on, but I havent found any 5v signals on the top side while powering up, just reading the link......and been searching for a board for it but cheapest ones like £40

Comment

so your saying if you freeze the spi flash ics the set boots further and stays on longer?
          i have some psu s in my spares boxes i will look through them tomorrow and see if i have one
          Last edited by vinceroger69; 08-17-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
            so your saying if you freeze the spi flash ics the set boots futher and stays on longer?
            i have some psu s in my spares boxes i will look through them tomorrow and see if i have one
            im not quite sure what you mean? I havent froze the spi flash ics....I havent got a clue what that is

but I am now checking U300 out and the surrounding components

Comment

if its a eeprom spi flash issue causing the reboots and freeze sometimes freezing the ics will make the set start up properly thats if it not a psu fault of course

Comment

how do I freeze the ics?

Comment

what mainboard does this set use ? and i use air duster spray hold the can upside down and spray the ics not as good as proper electronics freeze spray from maplin etc but certainly cheaper

Comment

the main board is a 23292153, is the ICS located under the plastic cover? see attached
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X