Vizio SV320XVT no video no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio SV320XVT no video no sound

There's no obvious signs of damage ie burnt components so the only thing left is to use your meter to test the components, diodes, mosfets and resistors and see if anything shows up as faulty.

Perhaps a replacement inverter at this point as suggested by Vinceroger is not such a bad idea. If the replacement works then great if not you probably have a CCFL tube fault. You could then sell on the replacement board.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Re: Vizio SV320XVT no video no sound

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
      if a invertor board is cheap i would probably try another one then if still having the same issues it may need replacement ccfl tubes you can always re sell on the invertor board if it does not fix the issue.
      This inverter board was difficult to find,in every place was sold out,finnaly found
      one and ordered it.Lets see when it arrives and install it.

I want to thanks all of you that helped me in this project.:
      Beers for everyone.

Comment

All the posts I have found here are fairly old posts. I don't see anything that has resolved the issues with this model of TV. I do have this model I am just playing around with right now, and as all the TV's with sv320xvt/sv370xvt seem to have the same issues. I have tried to reach out to Vizio for a schematic, but the cost of the schematic isn't worth the price of this set. I have noticed that the 0z9966sn chip on the inverter board will shut down if the florescent back lights are faulty. Try finding those are impossible, so I am looking at retrofitting LED back lights on the tv. If I have any luck I will post the solution.

Comment

One of many conversion videos on youtube, probably easiest method is grab a universal kit from aliexpress or somewhere, they're like 20 bucks or less, comes with the driver and led strips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4C_pB10nlo

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
            One of many conversion videos on youtube, probably easiest method is grab a universal kit from aliexpress or somewhere, they're like 20 bucks or less, comes with the driver and led strips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4C_pB10nlo
            Thank you for the information. I will definitely check out the YouTube channel too.

Comment

Working...
            X