Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic TX 48cx350b high noise/ dialup modem noise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TX 48cx350b high noise/ dialup modem noise.

Anyone got this model of Panasonic/vestal with high hum noise which (give a banging headache got to get out of the room)which goes away with changing the back light above 90....I read a firmware update sorts this out but looking on Panasonic website it's firmware is older than what's on the TV which is (V.0.1.33.11) mine is (V.0.1.34.5) anyone come across this problem...Thanks.

Re: Panasonic TX 48cx350b high noise/ dialup modem noise.

Which Psu is it ?
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Not sure as I not opened it...by the way good YouTube channel very informative.

Comment

Noise
        This is what I have
        Attached Files

Comment

Don't sound good if the power supply pcb needs replacing....forgive me for the pun.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter786 View Post
            Not sure as I not opened it...by the way good YouTube channel very informative.
            Cheers to fix this normally replacing the Led controller and feedback resistors for it solves the issue, I have done a couple like that if not the little Led driver transformer you can cable tie it whoch will stop the noise a bit as Im sure that the magnet around it becomes lose and it causes alot of whining.
            Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Looks like the Force comes from 17IPS20
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks you both...17ips20 looked on youtube seen a video q301 blown repair...man that pcb looks knackered rusted to fook....is that mosfet with heatsink which you say drives the led next to the green transformer can that make a noise or does that go off to an led driver board which drives the leds making the noise .....sorry about the question still learning...and cheers for the list kilroy.

Comment

Its ok, also switch the Tv and and grab a toilet roll and stick your ear at one end and the move it around the psu to find which part is making the noise this helps you to not get shocked lol

Comment

Also noted when TV is in standby it's make highim sqeeling noise which I didn't notice before.

Comment

It will be the epoxy that holds the transformer magnet together, either replace the tarfo or do what I said before.

Comment

Working...
                      X