Sharp aquos lc-46d85u Service manual with schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp aquos lc-46d85u Service manual with schematics

Could I do something like this YouTube video shows to test for normal voltages at all the pins if the board thinks it is getting the proper voltage to the ps_on pin? Thought I would get your input. https://youtu.be/mUvclBfaMXg

Comment

You can do the force on using 470~1K RESISTOR (I will never do direct connection between the STBY and PS-ON pin) with the connector still in place but you must remove the PS-ON wire going back to the main board first.
      Or you can test the main board by itself out side the TV chassis as shown in the Video but still use the resistor.
      Never stop learning
      Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
      http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

I was going to leave it mounted in the TV disconnect all the cables from the connectors and jumper it with the resistor like you suggested. I'm guessing the standby voltage is the 5 volt pin on the pd connector.

5v - resistor - ps_on

Comment

Guess I will have to put the testing off until sometime during the week. Can't find a resistor in the right range Either have resistors way to high or extremely to low. Will post results when able.
          Last edited by drkthundr; 02-13-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

OK here are the reading of all connections with 5v standby and ps_on jumpered with the resistor.
            Attached Files

Comment

On So far i have found a bad transistor at q7152 on the power board. Not sure if this the part causing my issue or if there are more parts involved. Still searching.

Comment

[QUOTE=drkthundr;641038]On So far i have found a bad transistor at q7152 on the power board. Not sure if this the part causing my issue or if there are more parts involved. Still searching.[/QUOTE
                I tested it wrong q7152 is working correctly.

Comment

Repair update:
                  I've not been well for a while so I put the TV on the back-burners for a while. So the tv would not power on but had a flashing power light and opc light. The power light and the opc lights where green in color and flashing the code 2 power 1 opc. For a while I thought i was dealing with a power board problem. I would get certain voltage you saw in earlier post but not the voltages that would allow the main board to turn on the power board. I final read some post on the internet about unplugging other boards on the tv to see if one of them was causing the issue. I started with the tcon board which had not affect. No voltages where i needed them. Next was the inverter board. Once I unplugged the inverter board my 13v and 60v where now where they needed to be. Because without that board being connected it allowed the main board to turn the power board on. So i looked at the master and the slave inverter board. The slave board was testing fine when checking the components. The master was another issue. I discovered 2 bad mosfets. Mos7502A (18N20Gl 841310) and Mos7501A (30P10Gi 835980). Every other component on board seem to test fine. I looked up the parts on the internet and could not find a match for them. I decided to buy an working board off of eBay to repair TV. TV is now working with no problems. Just thought I would update my post so if anyone else has the same flashing codes of the same TV it will give them an idea of where to look.

Comment

If you want to repair the board I believe these should work: digikey RSD130P10TL and FDD18N20LZ

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Have a new problem that did not show up during my testing. After the TV has been on for a while the TV will shut off on its own. There is no standby light and the buttons are unresponsive. Even unplugging and plugging back in has no effect. Any ideas? I've not taken the cover back of yet. Sounds like something that is getting flakey when it gets to hot.

Comment

Update: The tv was having an issue where after the tv was on for a while the tv would shut off, became unresponsive, and had no standby light. I suspected the power supply was causing the problem but that was not the case. the problem ended up being the PD cable that ran from the power board to the main board. I discovered it when i was checking around the main board and moved the harness connector and the tv shut off when i moved it some more the tv came back on. Took each wire out soldered the connector where it met the wire and now the tv is fixed. Now for A long testing period to make sure no other issues.

Comment

Re: Sharp aquos lc-46d65u Service manual with schematics

Hello friends I need help with this TV SHARP lc-46d65u which had problems with the source, after repairing said source the tv throws the following error code
                            LED_POWER and LED_OCP blink 1 time then LED_POWER twice
                            Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X