Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 32PFL3506/F7 no power

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine bring me his Philips 32PFL3506/F7 TV with no power at all, not even the power led. I open up the TV and check visually all the components and everything seems ok. I check the fuse but it's not the problem. Where can i start ? What can i check first. I already fix few monitors with bad capacitors or defective mosfets with your help, but i'm a newbie
    Attached Files

Re: Philips 32PFL3506/F7 no power

look if your STBY voltage comes up when you plug the PSU in. No STBY, nothing will work. If it doesn't come up you have to fix that first.

Comment

Re: Philips 32PFL3506/F7 no power

I finally found the service manual :

I followed troubleshooting flow chart n1 (page 8.1) and it says to check all of these components (C605, D601, D602, D603, D604, Q601, Q602,
      Q603, Q604, IC602, T601). I did it except for the two last. Does a transformer can be bad ? The service manual also talk about a AL+33V that could be checked at the cathode of D638 (flow chart n5) and when i check it, i only got 6.xx Volts. Is it normal ? is it a stanby voltage ? Where can i check the stanby voltage exactly ? Is there a place where i can put my multimeter to know if the 110V power section is ok or not ? On the monitors i fixed, there was always a connector to the logic borad with +5v, + 3V, etc...

Thanks and sorry for my "newbiness"

Comment

Working...
      X