Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynex DX-LCD32

Hello all!

So I have a Dynex 32" lcd tv that recently stop showing any images. I can still hear sound but instead of an actual picture I get a bunch of lines. Sometimes they are all white other times they are multicolored.

I have tried most of the suggestions given and none worked.

Recently, I read in a thread that it could be the T-Con but I wanted to get some opinions first before i decided to actually buy one. Also, I attempted to look for blown caps an none seemed blown though... two 470ohm caps on the panel where all the auxiliaries (hdmi, vga, usb,... etc.) are located felt a tad bit bulky than most. Is there a way to double check??

I have attached some images i thought might be helpful.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
    Attached Files

Re: Dynex DX-LCD32

I think its more like a bad panel issue.

Comment

Bad Panel?? which one specifically?

Is there any way to fix it or would it be better to purchase one?

FYI: I'm just doing this as a learning experience! I can do whatever with the TV no worries!

Comment

By Panel he is talking about the Main LCD Panel Screen that you looking at when you watch TV. check out this video here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purk_SyiT44
        you may have bad tab bonds on the LCD Panel, I have used surgical tubing myself to press against the bad tab bonds and have had good results using it.

sometimes you can twist the TV screen by grabbing the corners and it will either go to a good picture when you have the bad tab bonds.
        Last edited by MisterD; 07-25-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterD View Post
          By Panel he is talking about the Main LCD Panel Screen that you looking at when you watch TV. check out this video here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purk_SyiT44
          you may have bad tab bonds on the LCD Panel, I have used surgical tubing myself to press against the bad tab bonds and have had good results using it.

sometimes you can twist the TV screen by grabbing the corners and it will either go to a good picture when you have the bad tab bonds.
          Okay, I going to try this and let you know how it turns out!!

Comment

Originally posted by ricocaldou09 View Post
            Okay, I going to try this and let you know how it turns out!!

Okay so, I tried it out... no results
            I pressed on all the tab bond and it made no difference. Though, it is worth noting that all the tabs were extremely HOT! I'm not sure if that normal or not.... my guess would be no!

I also tried unplugging the left half coming from the T-Con and as expected the left side was just black no lines or nothing.

I put some images so all can see...

Any other suggestions?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ricocaldou09; 07-26-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

It could Be the T- con maybe budm or Tom66 will chime in, both are very helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X