Kdl-55hx800 4 blink, no picure or sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kdl-55hx800 4 blink, no picure or sound

did you apply pressure while the set was on or off? If on, what was the result? Flicker then dark spot vanishes?

Comment

Yes, i tested it with the screen on, i would press them down and they would turn on, if i alternated ribbons it would result in a flicker i suppose.

Comment

Hi guys

I got the same set from a friend with exact same symptoms as Tom.molyn described

"The tv would power cycle initially.(no picture or sound)
        I was able to get 3.3v on the standby voltage at all times.
        The on power and high voltage would be on for the first 2 seconds inbetween "clicks"
        I replaced the BAL board and the same issue happened.
        I was able to keep the power from cycling when the T-con board was disconnected from the Inverter.

I replaced the LED Driver board as well as the T-CON. When I replaced the LED Driver board, symptoms were still the same.(4 x flashes, no display, clicking sound) When I replaced the T-CON, the set now comes on with white screen, I can see the set tries to respond to the remote, but no display. If I remove one of he TABS from the T-CON to the Panel, both sides come on as white, although one side is whiter than the other side. I also replaced the BAL board, with no luck.

I do have sound, backlights and a white screen.

DO you think I got a bad T-CON board from my supplier?

Thank you for reading this, and any subsequent help.

Comment

Working...
        X