Samsung UN60D6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN60D6000

TV all of a sudden wont turn on anymore.
    1. Red standby light blinks and a constant clicking noise from the relay.
    2. I looked at the PSU board to see if any capacitors are bulging but looked fine, bought a replacement board because I thought that was the problem but it still does the same thing.
    3. The LED's from the back panel holes blink when its plugged in only if both are plugged in if I unplug either one they dont blink
    4. Is the PSU supposed to be clicking even though main board or leds are not plugged in? I cant test TCON to PSU because it only draws from the mainboard

Disconnect main board from PSU and keep LEDs plugged into PSU. Then plug in PSU power, lights should turn on. I'd look at PSU or leds. Suspecting LEDs.

On Samsung LEDs should come on and stay on with main board disconnected

Comment

Originally posted by EazyBone View Post
      Disconnect main board from PSU and keep LEDs plugged into PSU. Then plug in PSU power, lights should turn on. I'd look at PSU or leds. Suspecting LEDs.

On Samsung LEDs should come on and stay on with main board disconnected
      Yeah it does the same thing blinking and clicking, guess my last resort is to check the leds and see

Comment

Looks like it's probably LEDs or psu here, I suspect the LEDs. So yes test them. Have you tried flashlight test with everything plugged in properly?

Comment

Yeah, TV's trash now, I knew it would be a pain in the ass to get to the leds and not damage the screen oh well. I did notice though on one side of the white board there were black marks in the outline of the metal backplate, it doesnt rub off either.

Comment

You don't need to get to them, you just run voltage along the led wires/connectors to test them. Oh well :/

Comment

Working...
            X