Philips 42pfl5332d/37 blacklight headaches... WATCH VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips 42pfl5332d/37 blacklight headaches... WATCH VIDEO

Can anyone else offer their assistance here?.. Is the results for the slave inverter board accurate?

Comment

The readings look OK to me.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Compare readings of pin 2, 3 and 4 on master when you have no backlights. One voltage may be either missing or high.
        Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

First.... great video for explaining the problem. From my experience, the only things that I can say is working for sure are the backlights. Why they come on, and then later don't, makes me look at the boards that would be telling them to fire. They have to get the signal from the mainboard and the power board. The other two board aren't the problem. - I wouldn't think

It almost seems like an overheating problem or a capacitor problem. I'd check the temps of regulators and processors.
          The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

Check to see if the error codes are showing up (code 46 and 4) if so this might help attached below
            Attached Files
            Ron Driver,BSEE,CET,ISCET,NESDA

Comment

Dgtech

RON_CET

thanks for replying.. I just to mention that i purchased two replacements inverters, but the symptom is still present.. RON_CET, i got into the CSM but i have no idea what i'm looking at.. But i did take a picture
              Attached Files

Comment

the #8 row is the pac3 flash software version for the your set,However you must first confirm if your getting the error codes mention in my original post,you would need to obtain the service manual to get procedure for obtaining your error codes.This service bulletin will not apply if those error codes are not being registered.If you need the service manual i can provide just let me know.

Comment

yes.. i need the service manual. I looked everywhere with no luck

Comment

Here's the Service Manual
                    Attached Files

Comment

RON CET: thank you so much for the service manual.. looked everywhere for this.. Now lets hope i can pin point the issue

Comment

Hi, to all.
                        I have the same problem with 42PFL5322/10 chassis LC7.1E. Set work and after 1/2 hour when turn off and for a while turn on the backlight doesn't come on. You can watch TV all day if you do not power off. If you leave it off for one hour set will work again. Checking BL_ON OK, 24V OK. Did you find any solution? I' ll try to find out and reply to you. Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Solved. My set was with IP board, so no 24V for measurement, like I wrote in previous post. Problem is solved with 15pF/6KV between output (connector) for lamp.

Comment

Problem solved.. It was the main board.. Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                            X