X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i send you the fotos as possible with best quality i could
    Attached Files

Comment

Your soldering is fine, try this dump again to check.
      Attached Files

Comment

sir lotas i tried and this file without success the tv is only on standby it doent accept command either button or rc
        maby the problem is that in my case the software finished in V1 like your files name EL.MS3663S-FE48 but with V1 at thze end
        Attached Files

Comment

i measured in ohms and between pins 8,7 and 3 i have zero ohms like to be shunt between of them is this logical ?if you know of course

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1976 View Post
            sir lotas i tried and this file without success the tv is only on standby it doent accept command either button or rc
            maby the problem is that in my case the software finished in V1 like your files name EL.MS3663S-FE48 but with V1 at thze end
            It should at least start (go to operating mode, 3,7,8pin should be together at 3.3v.
            Between 4 and 8 pin there is 3.3v?

Comment

yes measure 3.3volt

Comment

so it seems all voltages are normal and the firmware has the problem must fit with my motherboard Εl. MS3663S-FE48 V1
                if i cant find the proper firmware sir can i use a universal motherboard from aliexpress for my display so as not to throw the TV in the trash

Comment

Do you at least write the dump onto the chip correctly, write down the order of your actions and be able to read the contents and post it here, I will check what you have recorded.
                  If more than one dump did not help, then the problem may be in the processor itself.
                  Last edited by lotas; 04-21-2024, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Try to record my first dump, which I posted, and when you solder it to the board and turn on the TV, do not press any buttons on the remote control or on the TV itself for 20-30 seconds!
                    Just wait 30 seconds. and then try to turn it on.
                    Last edited by lotas; 04-21-2024, 02:41 PM.

Comment

ok i understood
                      i will do it on tuesday afternoon and i will tell you about
                      i used ch341a programmer and i did in my new chip 25Q64FV erase after blank
                      after i opened the file bin you send me and did write and at the end confirm
                      all the aboves had the result on the software new programmer that i used success

Comment

neverthless if i cannot find the solution on my mainboard can i use a universal mainboard for my display ?

Comment

neverthless if i cannot find the solution on my mainboard can i use a universal mainboard for my display ?
                          It all depends on the firmware and connector that your panel supports, there can be only one board, but with a change in the firmware it can support many panels, each panel has its own firmware.

I understand that your board EL.MS3663S-FE48V1 is CV3663C-Q32?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by lotas; 04-21-2024, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I found another one, try it.
                            Aceline 32HEN1 EL.MS3663S-FE48V1 CX320DLEDM 25Q64
                            Attached Files

Comment

thanks a lot one more time for your answer sir i will try it the tuesday and i will tell you
                              mine has display cx320dled

Comment

fu fl32050 is continuously stuck on logo
                                hi on this tv with mainboard el.ms3663s-fe48v1
                                and display cx320dledm
                                does anybody has flash dump file ?
                                The panel is the same.

Comment

yes it seems the last dump has the same characterestic with mine tv i hope to fit

Comment

hi sir lotas
                                    last dump when i used it i leaved 30 second and after press the button of tv is working with stuck the aceline only one time when i press with remote control its working normal show me there is nor signal all the other times when is from standby and press remote control is stuck on logo
                                    do you have to suggest me something ?

Comment

Replace with a new flash, this one may have already been damaged by a lot of dismantling and soldering and wash this place of flux, there may already be degradation of the processor itself, the voltage on the motherboard may not be stable (large ripples), replace the electrolytic capacitors...

Comment

I used a new chip and for confirmation I programmed another new one the same does I cleaned the area with ethanol the only thing left is the electrolytics just when I pass the program on the chip I catch it with the pins that the programmer has I do not stick it and when the writing finishes I confirm and it tells me successful to solder it and pass it better

Comment

When programming the flash there must be good contact with the programmer; the result of the recorded dump depends on this.

Comment

Working...
                                          X